Floral jeans...

Those jeans are perfect! Skinny jeans are the best, as they show off our skinny legs ;) ,and the pattern just makes it even better.
i'm definitely getting something like that the next time I go shopping.

Oh my! Thankyou for this link, I really like seeing cute/quirky skinny jeans like this, it's a huge motivation for me because I love them.

You should totally get them. :)

I love skinny jeans as I think my legs are my best asset and I love showing them off. That's why it frustrates me so much when half of them don't do UK size 6 or even an 8 in their long lengths, top shop thankfully is one of the few places that does.

Oh they are just too cute :) I loveee floral print jeans! Well, floral print denim in general really!
When it's winter again over here in Australia I plan on tracking down a cute pair of floral skinnies to add to my wardrobe :luv:

I absolutely love Topshop, my only really comfy skinny jeans are from their tall collection :)

Those jeans are so cute, i'm really pissed at the fact that we don't have topshop over here right now :mad: You should get them, they're such a worthy motivation.

Those jeans are so cute, i'm really pissed at the fact that we don't have topshop over here right now :mad: You should get them, they're such a worthy motivation.

You're not Australian by any chance are you? Because I am and the only place there's a Topshop in Australia is Melbourne, boooo!!! Topshop, open more stores in Australia plleeease.

You're not Australian by any chance are you? Because I am and the only place there's a Topshop in Australia is Melbourne, boooo!!! Topshop, open more stores in Australia plleeease.

No, i'm German and we don't have ANY Topshop stores here, can you believe it?!! :(