Floral jeans...

V

Victoria

so in topshop and i discovered these....

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=4530887&langId=-1&categoryId&searchTerm=ditsy+floral+leigh&pageSize=20

oh my gosh i love them! they're a little quirky, super cute and they remind me of flowery leggings i used to wear as a little girl. so i'm thinking of buying them in the smallest size (i dont know what size i am anyway...) to encourage me to fit into them for summer!

skinny jeans anyone?

N

nygiants

Those jeans are perfect! Skinny jeans are the best, as they show off our skinny legs ;) ,and the pattern just makes it even better.
i'm definitely getting something like that the next time I go shopping.

K

KatPanic

Oh my! Thankyou for this link, I really like seeing cute/quirky skinny jeans like this, it's a huge motivation for me because I love them.

You should totally get them. :)

K

Karlena

I love skinny jeans as I think my legs are my best asset and I love showing them off. That's why it frustrates me so much when half of them don't do UK size 6 or even an 8 in their long lengths, top shop thankfully is one of the few places that does.

K

kate-astrophy

Oh they are just too cute :) I loveee floral print jeans! Well, floral print denim in general really!
When it's winter again over here in Australia I plan on tracking down a cute pair of floral skinnies to add to my wardrobe :luv:

fels

Rookie
I absolutely love Topshop, my only really comfy skinny jeans are from their tall collection :)

Annabelle

Rookie
Those jeans are so cute, i'm really pissed at the fact that we don't have topshop over here right now :mad: You should get them, they're such a worthy motivation.

K

KatPanic

Those jeans are so cute, i'm really pissed at the fact that we don't have topshop over here right now :mad: You should get them, they're such a worthy motivation.
You're not Australian by any chance are you? Because I am and the only place there's a Topshop in Australia is Melbourne, boooo!!! Topshop, open more stores in Australia plleeease.

Annabelle

Rookie
You're not Australian by any chance are you? Because I am and the only place there's a Topshop in Australia is Melbourne, boooo!!! Topshop, open more stores in Australia plleeease.
No, i'm German and we don't have ANY Topshop stores here, can you believe it?!! :(