Flesh and Bone

Spoilers for episode 3 (sorry, I don't know if there's a spoiler tag for SG):

Holy fuck her just climbing on that fucking stage to strip was not only illegal, but highly unprofessional. A strip club is not a goddamn play park, had that happened in real life Claire would have been blacklisted so hard her teeth would hurt. And it wasn't sexy AT ALL. So you took off your sweater, shimmied a little bit and showed your granny panties off, big deal. Uhg. So frustrating. That one scene completely took me out of the show.

Ugh, yes, her stripping scenes... everyone is watching her every move as if she were some sort or unreal creature performing a sublime act when actually she just looks like an Amazonian sloth performing the world's most uninteresting striptease. You would think that a ballerina could do a much better job!

649a6e06dc43803278321963b50355ea.png

Just watched this. Was anyone else...not impressed with the bodies of a few dancers?
Kira was lovely, but Daphne and Claire...left something to be desired.
I definitely agree Daphne's body left a lot to be desired but I think Claire was lovely, she just had a larger bust and there's not much you can do about that. Trust me, I know. I have a girl crush on Kira though!!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Oh I love thise series, I manage to finish it all in one day, because I was sick. I love tv series about dancers, especially ballet. Hopefully, there will be a second season.

Oh, loved F&B so much! Binge watched it a year ago so now I waited long enough to binge watch it for the second time.

Definitely a thinspo for me though most of the ballerinas weren't thin as Rushian ballerinas.