Flashback Friday: Abbey Lee Kershaw

Do you like Abbey Lee better then or now?

• Then - I liked her fuller and baby faced.

Votes: 45 19.2%
  • Now - She's so hot and edgy!

Votes: 150 64.1%
  • I just can't decide!

Votes: 39 16.7%

• Total voters

doors-of-perception

Rising Star
Thank you SG for the new article! I keep trying to @username you but it always comes out really weird! Anyone else get this?

I think she's got a "cute" quality when she was baby faced but I find her more model looking now. She stands out more now to me, but I love her old hair more!

alicelove

Runt
Now, definitely! Although I'm not sure whether I'd rather be her or be with her :luv:

jbeyes

Rookie
Definitely now, I love her cheekbones sticking out and her hair is just lovely with her skin.

Still, her Victoria Secret's Runway show moment with Black Eyed Peas is AAAmazing in my eyes, she was awesome there as well!

Thanks for the new article SG!

Q

Queenie

I like her now too, she's thinner and her face is just ultra sexy !!! I'm jealous.

aquamarinist

Rising Star
I love how she looks now, but I also like how she looked when she had the dark blonde hair (but not when she was just starting out).

M

Monochromatic rainbow

I like something between. She is pretty and cute in the older pictures. Her newer ones are more striking though. I am not a huge fan of sunken cheeks but I don't mind a slight sunken cheek look. So in between would be gorgeous I think.

alexandtm

Worker Bee
I really miss the old Abbey. Not the fuller one when she first started and modeled mostly in Australia, but the one with a little more weight on and that fabulous hair.

This Abbey :luv:

Gorgeous.

New badass Abbey is still amazing though! :bow:
I agree - I like this Abbey! I've never been a fan of the gunge/heroin chic look, so new Abbey isn't my favorite although her body is great. I just can't get past the hair and styling, I think. I miss sweet looking Abbey.

Golden ice

Super Star
I like her look now better - I think it makes her look more unique and less commercial. I am so jealous of those cheekbones!

S

SkinnyMeansPretty

Definitely now! She's so much more out of the ordinary now than she was when she started. I like it when models have that unattainable ethereal thing going on :sneaky:;)

BellaNicole

Rookie
She was cute but now she is gorgeous! I definitely think her look now is much better-although she has always been stunning.

love the flashback format! so fun to read. and also, i definitely prefer the "now" look of Abbey, she just looks so perfect!

W

W0nderland

She's so elegantly beautiful. Definitely think she's gorgeous thinner though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L

LadyPenelope

Seeing this discussion is what made me want to join the forum. I realized what differentiates the cute-girl-next-door and the girl you want to see in a fashion editorial is exactly this next level of skinny.

saladdays

Rookie
She looked cute before, but she looks absolutely gorgeous now. The new cheekbones are so beautiful and elegant. She definitely looks more grown up.