Flashback Friday: Abbey Lee Kershaw

Do you like Abbey Lee better then or now?

• Then - I liked her fuller and baby faced.

Votes: 44 18.9%
  • Now - She's so hot and edgy!

Votes: 150 64.4%
  • I just can't decide!

Votes: 39 16.7%

• Total voters
P

Peppertea3

Now, definitely. She doesn't stand out baby faced and the new peroxide blonde suits her. Plus, he now has the most gorgeous cheekbones! *love*

RoseOfSteel

Rising Star
While I'm not exactly a fan of the grungey pictures on her twitter/tumblr, i think she looks absolutely stunning in her new pictures as compared to her beginning. I love her cheekbones and hair....I guess I wished her professional appearance would match up with her everyday appearance? Whatever, she looks great on print :)

Reactions: 1 user

délié

Rising Star
Oh God, from the very beginning YES there was a change. Sorry, I didn't explain well :p I don't see a huge change from S/S 2010 to now, but the face changed a lot! (and for the worse IMO :()
i guess we were just talking about different abbeys:):kiss:
i loved the abbey with the babyface, but when she got skinny already @Babydoll
:luv:

Last edited by a moderator:

Helen

Rising Star
I defenitely prefer the skinny Abbey, althrought the "skinny Abbey" has several life :)

By the way, this is an awsome idea, @Skinny Gurl ! It will be interresting :luv:

T

Total Vogue

To me, Abbey's gorgeous no matter what. But I have a slight preference for how she looks now, I have a thing for defined faces.

Allie

Worker Bee
I personally love the heroin chic look, so I voted for her look now, but I suspect the general public preferred her look before.

Ginger_Red

Rising Star
I voted on "I just can't decide". I love her thinner and platinum blonde. She should cut her hair into bangs again and do her makeup to make her eyes pop, like when her hair was darker. Then again, when I was that age I had greasy rock star hair and a cigarette hanging out of my mouth at all times. She'll get over the heroin chic look eventually. So beautiful either way though.

G

gmn

Had I not seen her after I would have said she looks great before. But compared to after, she's so much better now. It's like she's always had the raw materials but she makes the edgier look her own. Angular really suits her.

P

Poppet

I'm on the fence. I adore her baby face, thick fringe, dark brown hair look (and would prob chose to look like that if I could pick anyone's face) but I prefer her skinner than she was in the beginning. I don't like her new look personally but I do think its a very good move for her career. It's an impressive display of her versatility. She pulls off bad-ass very well but I'm a softy at heart!

G

grapefruit

She looked so cute with her baby face but she looks so much better now. Her cheekbones are just incredible :luv:

SugarKane

Rookie
I love Abbey now, but I also liked her look a couple of years back (especially when she was always photographed with Freja :luv:).
I fell truly in love with her with a shoot she did for i-D in 2010 I think, just phenomenal:

Good to see you've got something going again on the main site, SG, and I love the idea of flashback fridays!

SugarFree

VIP - Insider
VIP
I can't decide. I love her both ways (brunette but skinny ;))

Moon

Rookie
I just love Abbey, she's one of my favourites and also one of my favourite thinspos because she went from kind of average to skinny pretty quickly.

R

RedGlitter

I love her look now. I like the edgy and pale look and her light blue eyes are perfect for that.

But I also like her in the days when she looked a bit hippie.

The tanned/beachbabe look is also not my personal taste, but I get why some people prefer it, it depends a lot on what you like and can refer to and she definately could pull that off without looking cheap. But I think while back then she was cute and pretty now she´s just gorgeous and fascinating and thats definately better :D

I´m not in for the grunge look and the pink hair anyway, but when she´s styled more classy/edgy, wearing a lot of silver and black lace with her whiteblonde hair and stickthin figure..AMAZING.

classichic

Super Star
I voted I can't decide.

Because I was never too fond of Abbey Lee to begin with (sorry) but she kind of grew on me (slightly) with her new figure. I love how defined her face looks now but I don't like the heroin chic that it comes with but at the same time I'm loving her new (is it still considered new) blonde hair. Actually maybe slightly more her now look, but I can't say the honestly because I didn't really pay attention to the old Abbey.

hana114

Worker Bee
I will always love Abbey, in any incarnation :luv: However, her heroin chic look is just wow.

Thank you @Skinny Gurl for the new post, and I hope to see more 'Flashback Fridays'!