Fitspo Blogs

http://pictureperfectbodywerkit.tumblr.com/post/18868586131

i honestly wouldn't mind looking like this though

I find them motivational. Some of the women are more muscular than I personally would like to be, but it makes them happy, and I think there's a sort of beauty in it. They're strong and dedicated and it shows on their bodies, and that's something to be proud of.

Everybody has their own ideal body. Anything that helps you achieve your goals is okay in my book (obviously that excludes things that can harm your health, but you know what I mean).

No a fan or big muscle, but tone is very nice, i dont like the very musclur stomachs though that is kinda a guy thing but i think this stomach is perfect.
tumblr_lc3ia1jDdJ1qe1y0do1_400.jpg

I find them motivational. Some of the women are more muscular than I personally would like to be, but it makes them happy, and I think there's a sort of beauty in it. They're strong and dedicated and it shows on their bodies, and that's something to be proud of.

Everybody has their own ideal body. Anything that helps you achieve your goals is okay in my book (obviously that excludes things that can harm your health, but you know what I mean).

Yes I see your point everyone should have the right to have the ideal body they want :) But I suppose some of them are just too muscular for me but I am glad they are happy. Anyways I would choose 6 pack over fat any day! :)

I like them, they usually don't have any of that pro-ana crap going on like some thinspo blogs do. However, I'm really shooting for a fit look - don't worry, I'm not trying to get big and bulky, but I like a bit of muscle. I wouldn't mind looking like Nicky Whelan

nicky-whelan1.jpg

nicky-whelan-ballet-bar-shoot-06.jpg

Great inpiration - do you know more fitspo blogs?? I need more motivation for exercising!

Reactions: 1 user
ah, I just got fit-spired! Ok going to run on my treadmill and do some leg lifts now!

pro ana blogs get deleted a lot.

what i like about fitspo blogs is that they're probably even more inspiring than ana blogs and dont get deleted. they also get you in better shape and dont mess with your mind.

Reactions: 2 users

what i like about fitspo blogs is that they're probably even more inspiring than ana blogs and dont get deleted. they also get you in better shape and dont mess with your mind.

I agree, but i often feel drawn to extreme thinspo which probably isn't very healthy....

Reactions: 2 users

You shouldn't even look at that pro ana crap - it can really mess with your head!

Reactions: 1 users