Films to Look Forward to

Snow White and The Huntsman.. I haven't seen it yet, but i'm going to this week. It looks like it's going to be good.

oooh yeah, that did look good, the effects in the ad really made me want to see it, and i love when people reimagine old stories in new ways, this grittier version of snow white looks heaps good

I can't wait for The Great Gatsby, I'm excited to see the costumes and stuff. I am also looking forward to The Hobbit like the geek I am.

The Great Gatsby cause I wanna see Gemma Ward :p

Reactions: 1 user
The Great Gatsby
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the_great_gatsby.jpg

The-Great-Gatsby.jpg

One of my all time favourite books and authors; I'm obsessed with the 20s. Cannot wait!
the-great-gatsby-2012-movie-trailer-0_0.jpg
OMG, yes, I.AM.THERE.. Also, the final of Breaking Dawn.. A little *BLUSH* Maybe because I also just want it to all be over.. ;)

I can't wait to see:

A Royal Affair-I'm a complete sucker for period costumes and romance :luv:

Mama-Looks so scary!!

Skyfall-Can't turn down a good Bond movie ;)

I love going to the cinema. Sometimes when I talk to my friends about a new movie I get so excited, they look at me with a very weird look :grin:
So
Skyfall - Because it's James Bond...
Anna Karenina - I bet Keira looks lovely in the gowns, it liked the book and I'm really angry that in Germany it isn't released yet :mad:
Die Vermessung der Welt - a german movie based on a novel I liked - I hope they didn't mess it up
The Hobbit - CAN'T WAIT!