BY8P0888.450x675.JPG

gE9Evzbl.jpg
dhg7peRl.jpg

2BHNRsJl.jpg
T1rS8lfl.jpg

jtfx9ctl.jpg
PW5CRWkl.jpg

LbKnNdol.jpg

She's awesome. 10yrs of commercial modelling and now making the transition to fashion at 26!! It's going to take off really fast for her. She's such a cool girl too, really fun.

Reactions: 1 user
Wow, she's spectacular! Her abs... That face.. So stunning.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Wow she has such a proportional body - and I love her strong shoulders. I think she'll do well in high fashion!

Her body is just wow. I am impressed. Definitely proof that you don't have to be a teenager to look good. I think I need to hang her picture on my wall for motivation.

I am a fan but I think she should lose a few for high fashion.
She is absolutely stunning though, and her proportions are so feminine. A very attractive girl that would do very well at VS.

I am actually a little surprised that I am the first one mentioning she should lose a little weight...?

I am a fan but I think she should lose a few for high fashion.
She is absolutely stunning though, and her proportions are so feminine. A very attractive girl that would do very well at VS.

I am actually a little surprised that I am the first one mentioning she should lose a little weight...?

For high fashion, yes I suppose she should. I admit, I was thinking she'd be fantastic for VS. I can't take my eyes off those abs!

I wonder why she didn't walk in any shows this season...she looks so good in these polaroids. :flower:

Does she have fake breast ? Her skinn has stretch lines on her breast and they look super round on the top part idk. Maybe that's the reason she is not taking off in Hf.

Does she have fake breast ? Her skinn has stretch lines on her breast and they look super round on the top part idk. Maybe that's the reason she is not taking off in Hf.

No idea about hers, but I used to have the same as a result of weight loss. Forgive a rather graphic image; the lines are like when a balloon gradually deflates and goes all flaccid :-/ Through shrinkage the remaining subcutaneous fat gathers in wrinkles that appear as lines. The unnatural shape can just be the particular breast topology; if the mammary tissue happens to be domed rather than flat or droopy or whatever and you lose the covering of fat that would normally smooth over the join between the gland and the ribcage then the tits look stuck on.

Happily mine have rebounded with time and by now they're practically perfect :grin:

Reactions: 1 user
She's awesome. 10yrs of commercial modelling and now making the transition to fashion at 26!! It's going to take off really fast for her. She's such a cool girl too, really fun.
It's funny, I have been seeing this woman a lot on Instagram for the first time this week. I thought she looked really beautiful and classy and quite mature and wanted to see her age. She is listed as 1991 everywhere now, which is interesting since she was 26 five years ago, whereas I am 26 now and I was born in 1992 :sneaky:

Here she is at Cannes
1558571822571_GettyImages-1151012986.jpg

I see Fernanda hasn’t been updated in a while so here is some spam. Although she is a bit too muscular for my taste, I find her face quite stunning.

AD1A4BA4-E224-434B-9B7F-EA4BF13C2419.jpeg

AD3ED1AA-B301-4E25-9FF6-980CE1073FF8.jpeg
365280F4-B82D-4E79-9600-43A05339539E.jpeg
F3A505A3-DE91-442A-BD2A-4FDEA36DEAF7.jpeg
3AA0402C-85C3-4538-A422-8D42B01CC658.jpeg
3F7C3338-68AB-4DCB-A6E9-AE21021014CE.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users