Fernanda Liz

Obvs this is all by SGF/NY fashion booker standards not normal standards but here goes. She is def sexy (and @sabine was right BTW, she is very cool). I've seen her in person a lot and looking at her face you can definitely tell she is a little older. Not in a bad way at all, but most people would not mistake her for a teenager if that makes sense. That is not criticism, she is lovely, just pointing it out. She is cool and sexy AF. Body-wise she is not my personal preference.. she is bigger.. "strong" .. but she is fit AF and trust me you definitely want to party with her. She is really versatile. They sometimes try too hard to push her in a slutty/beach babe direction but I personally think she should focus on fit-fashion/lifestyle, it suits her perfectly.

• Love
  • Useful
Reactions: 8 users
She's 29.
She is 32. She has changed her age quite a bit over the years. Knew her as a commercial model in the noughties then she was listed as 26 back in 2014 and it was confirmed by sabine's post you can see here in 2014 who knew her.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
She is 32. She has changed her age quite a bit over the years. Knew her as a commercial model in the noughties then she was listed as 26 back in 2014 and it was confirmed by sabine's post you can see here in 2014 who knew her.

Didn't want to "out" her bc I like her but that's right.

Reactions: 2 users
Obvs this is all by SGF/NY fashion booker standards not normal standards but here goes. She is def sexy (and @sabine was right BTW, she is very cool). I've seen her in person a lot and looking at her face you can definitely tell she is a little older. Not in a bad way at all, but most people would not mistake her for a teenager if that makes sense. That is not criticism, she is lovely, just pointing it out. She is cool and sexy AF. Body-wise she is not my personal preference.. she is bigger.. "strong" .. but she is fit AF and trust me you definitely want to party with her. She is really versatile. They sometimes try too hard to push her in a slutty/beach babe direction but I personally think she should focus on fit-fashion/lifestyle, it suits her perfectly.

Thanks for the info @FashionThin

She's a great looking 32, really like her as a model and I always love seeing lean and fit people in their 30's upwards because it's a great motivator to keep eating well and working out as you get older because believe me, you basically have to cut down or step up something each year after about 35 or so, just to maintain a decent body.

In your 30's leaning towards fitness is definitely a good approach to body maintenance - it helps keep your metabolism functioning well and you will age better in many ways and she's a really good example of this.

Reactions: 1 user
She’s gorgeous, cant’t believe I’d never heard of her before! This video is so hot 🍾

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Googled her today and found this bs about her relationship with Sean O'Pry. :mclap:
IMG_20200410_104600.jpg