Felice Fawn

I think it's totally weird having an anorexic as thinspo. Sure, you like the way her body looks... but she achieved that body in a completely unhealthy and unnatural way. Her mind is literally ill.

I don't see how you can separate the two, or 'look at things differently'.

I completely agree. It's not healthy at all to be admiring her photos; to do so is glorifying her illness, or (at the very least) setting an impossible standard of thinness (thus setting yourself up for failure) since she photoshops the hell out of all of her photos.

Reactions: 1 user
Alright, it's fine. I just see things differently. No hard feelings. I do not intend to glamorize any ED, I was just being honest by saying I like how her body looks. I'm sure if I knew her personally and knew her struggles firsthand, I wouldn't be able to look past her issues.

I think it's totally weird having an anorexic as thinspo. Sure, you like the way her body looks... but she achieved that body in a completely unhealthy and unnatural way. Her mind is literally ill.

I don't see how you can separate the two, or 'look at things differently'.

I completely agree. It's not healthy at all to be admiring her photos; to do so is glorifying her illness, or (at the very least) setting an impossible standard of thinness (thus setting yourself up for failure) since she photoshops the hell out of all of her photos.

Part of the admiration is also knowing the discipline/dedication/persistence that was able to create such a body. It's like having a beautiful piece of clothing - you're initially under the assumption that it was made by a talented seamstress who was paid well for it and was very proud of her work... but then you find out that it was actually made by poverty-stricken child laborers working 16-hour shifts in some disgusting factory who were paid 2 cents each. I don't understand how you can get past the photoshop and mental illness.

Ok guys. Sorry. I do feel bad for her despite liking her photos. I know it's not realistic and I will never look like those photoshopped images. I just like to look at the pictures. I didn't mean to start anything. I understand she is sick. That doesn't mean the pictures should never be looked at. I'll just retreat now. I try my best to be liked on this forum and to be kind and inoffensive. I was just being honest and I'm sure there are other girls on here that think felice's pictures are interesting to look at too, but I'm really sorry if I offended anyone.

I'm defending myself on this issue, but I'll leave it alone now so that I do not offend anyone else.

Again, sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users
I do like her style (and her music taste) but her photoshoopping herself thinner and acentuating her wounds are driving me nuts. She doesn't even look like herself. (first one, you an compare the size of her tatoo, proving her arms are not that tiny IRL... So obvious)

I can't believe I didn't notice those, jeez! thank you for mentioning this.
I'm not a fan of felice myself :rolleyes:

I can't believe I didn't notice those, jeez! thank you for mentioning this.
I'm not a fan of felice myself :rolleyes:

I've been browsing Failice blogs (god, those guys have so much time to loose, but sometimes, they post someting that's actully instructive) :kiss:

I often wonder what is going to happen to girls who feed off of internet fame and do nothing but take pictures of themselves all day. In the future I mean. Is she going to be 45 and still bitching on Tumblr about her boyfriend?

Future? Taking pictures of their pet, then children, then vacations without children that have grown up, then grandchildren, then...
Because our lives are soooooo unique.