Felice Fawn

Okay, so I don't know if you guys heard of her or not, but she's pretty popular on the internet. She's a model.(with Model Mayhem) She's not on the Chanel runways or anything, but she was on a magazine cover and does other modeling jobs. I just wanted to know what you guys thought of her body?

felice10.jpg

felice2.jpg

felice3.jpg

felice4.jpg

felice5.jpg

felice6.jpg

felice7.jpg

felice8.png

I like some of her pictures, but I think she looks better without all that goth make up... (is that her own style???)

I'm confused about the tattoos, are they real or not? But her hair looks great, makes me jealous!

I think she is smoking hot! I don't so much want to look like her as I want to make out with her. DAMN! Don't tell my fiance, but I def have new crush.

I like some of her pictures, but I think she looks better without all that goth make up... (is that her own style???)

I'm confused about the tattoos, are they real or not? But her hair looks great, makes me jealous!

Sorry,I missed your comment. She's gothic and into the satanic stuff. (I don't really agree with her beliefs, but I do respect it) Her tattoos are real as well.

She has a disgusting personality.

That wasn't me who posted the anon message btw. :)

Oh, okay. I never really heard of that saying before, but from her blog, she seems like a pretty cool person and she was always nice to her followers on tumblr ...unless they started trying to force their beliefs on her, which I don't think is right. I'm vegetarian and wouldn't want someone shoving their beliefs down my throat about eating animals, so I kind of get why she would be annoyed by that.

...I'm so bored guys

I'm going to add a few more pics to the thread.

felice11.jpg

felice9.jpg

felice12.jpg

She's also a professional retoucher and retouches a lot of her pics. She is skinny though, but also has a lot of scars and flaws which she edits out (fair enough- many bloggers do this).

Re: her tumblr, a while back, she created a pseudo company to sell merchandise via paypal. She received payments but never shipped a single item out. Soon after her shop "closed"

there are a lot of people saying that she has scammed them out of their money. look up felice fawn scam and you will probably find more about it. that's probably what people mean by her sucky personality.

I knew about her selling her clothes on her shop a while back, but I didn't know she just randomly shut it down without giving people their money back. That's pretty messed up. I was actually thinking about buying one of her black sweatshirts that she was selling, but the clothes were so simple looking, It just felt so unnecessary to buy when I could find something similar at a way cheaper price.

According to her model mayhem profile, she's 5'8" and 98 lbs. Somehow I find that hard to believe. What do you girls think?

There's more pictures of here body. They are from time that she used to be anorexic. Her tattoos are photoshoped out in these photos, btw.

Bones6.jpg

800px-Bones4.jpg

449px-Bones8.jpg

I knew about her selling her clothes on her shop a while back, but I didn't know she just randomly shut it down without giving people their money back. That's pretty messed up. I was actually thinking about buying one of her black sweatshirts that she was selling, but the clothes were so simple looking, It just felt so unnecessary to buy when I could find something similar at a way cheaper price.

You can buy similar pieces here. Even her shop idea isn't original LOL. Withasianstereotypes shop has been set up for years.

her body is near perfection... so sad that it is achieved by anorexia, another example that makes me believe that theres no other way

her body is near perfection... so sad that it is achieved by anorexia, another example that makes me believe that theres no other way

Don't believe that, there are lots of examples (especially in this forum) of girls who lost a lot of weight by eating healthy and doing a lot of exercise. It just takes a little bit longer to get to your goal weight! On the other hand you will be healthy and it will be easier to maintain your goal weight if you lose the weight slowly. Have some patience^^.

Yeah, I have heard that she is a real asshole in real life. Although in some gothic pics she looks so good.. Interesting loralora, that you know her. Such a small world.