Felice Fawn

sorry but she is no model.

Agree. Take away the creepy lenses and photoshop and you'll see that she hasn't got that much going for her.

I cannot stand her. She is so artificial. She makes herself out to be some sort of tragic, tortured artist and obviously has a huge sense of self-importance. The perfect word for her is 'ugh'.

Last edited by a moderator:
engagementparty.png

Someone looks quite boxy and dare I say? - big boned. Oh the horror.

:lol:

yes she does look quite thick there.

She must be writhing that this photo was leaked. :rolleyes:

:nopity: oh well, she deserves it.

i was wondering the same thing.

i agree with ExtraShot. giving her the same credit as real models is insulting indeed.
maybe sg can move it to the ''online'' section. she's more of a tumblr than anything else really.

Totally. She's not (even close to) a real model.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's not a high fashion model by any means, of course, we all know that she isn't on Chanel runways. I mentioned that at the very first post. She's extremely local, but still gets paid to do photo shoots, so I thought she would still classify as a model. I didn't know the models in this section had to be in the high fashion category. My extreme apologies to anyone who feels offended by this thread. Skinnygurl, if you're reading this. It would be wonderful if you could just delete this thread all together. I guess it's unnecessary and I didn't mean to offend anyone with this thread. It would great if this can be deleted. I don't want anyone else to get offended by this thread, once again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

but still gets paid to do photo shoots, so I thought she would still classify as a model.

Well, I could get my bf to take pictures of me and pay me, but that would hardly make me a model :lol:

FYI, Lauren has been rejected by a number of top agencies. I wonder why :)

Well, I could get my bf to take pictures of me and pay me, but that would hardly make me a model :lol:

FYI, Lauren has been rejected by a number of top agencies. I wonder why :)

Yeah, you're right. This thread doesn't deserve two stars, let me just rate it down to one. This thread would be better off deleted, seriously.

Edit *just rated it down to one star. twice...* ;)

I actually quite like this thread. It shows an accurate portrayal of Lauren Crook for who she really is - it just doesn't belong in the 'models' section. Maybe takedowns would be more appropriate. :lol:

This should be in takedowns. I'm loving the snippy attitudes in this thread! The truth hurts. ;)

She has to be on drugs... otherwise i can't explain that video!!!

She has to be on drugs... otherwise i can't explain that video!!!

The drug that would best explain that performance would be alcohol.

The first few seconds I was thinking, uhh am I supposed to throw her dollars? Then as it went on I realized quarters would be more appropriate.

OMG, everyone who isn´t handycapped can do that! Thanks for sharing.

But see, she is handicapped, which is what makes it so "special".

OMG, everyone who isn´t handycapped can do that! Thanks for sharing.

I still find her very pretty, but her attitude is starting to annoy me.

Maybe you haven't seen the unedited photos. No one pretty can go from this:

6703166567_c5991a4559_m.jpg

to this:

engagementparty.png

It's like two completely different people.

Reactions: 1 user
Maybe you haven't seen the unedited photos. No one pretty can go from this:

6703166567_c5991a4559_m.jpg

to this:

engagementparty.png

Yes...it's amazing what a difference photoshop can make.... :nopity:

Reactions: 1 users
engagementparty.png

theres a reason she gets pissy when she cant edit photos of herself. if anything i would say that picture is quite flattering!

cant stop watching that video. it gets funnier every time!