Felice Fawn

one more:bow:
felicebefore.jpg

She seems really pretty in this pic, but she is unrecognizable in some pics :nervous:

url-1.jpg

Here's some more.
449px-Felice_fawn_thin_spo2.jpg

In this pic her head looks like it contains half of her body weight :wtf:
This is a good example that her pics are retouched :oops:

Well, she did suffer from anorexia..I've seen a good bit of anorexics with a big head and small body because of their low body weight. Not saying she doesn't retouch though (she does, because she also edits her scars and tats) but it's very possible to have a huge head with a small frame (especially with anorexia) --She's not that thin anymore because she's actually trying to recover.

Well, she did suffer from anorexia..I've seen a good bit of anorexics with a big head and small body because of their low body weight. Not saying she doesn't retouch though (she does, because she also edits her scars and tats) but it's very possible to have a huge head with a small frame (especially with anorexia) --She's not that thin anymore because she's actually trying to recover.

I do agree, but in that pic her face looks not starved. A lot of anorexic girls I know have a starved face and their eyes are like stormed into the head :meh:

That's not really her in the before picture, is it? It looks like two different people... but then again, if I look at old pictures of myself when I weighed about 15 kg more than today, I don't recognize myself either....

She´s so incredibly pretty! I am straight, not even bi, but when I look at her photos I have some kind of girl crush, mixed with jealousy.

I think the before / after pics are real.
If you lose so much weight, you really look like another person, and it´s incredible how fat is stored in your face and how it changes your features and looks...
For example, the cheekbones are not that visible because they´re sort of covered under the cheeks, the jawline isn´t that defined, the lower jaw looks heavier, some people even have a "fat nose" (sounds strange, but once you see one, you know what I mean)

Good for her that she lost all that weight!

That's not really her in the before picture, is it? It looks like two different people... but then again, if I look at old pictures of myself when I weighed about 15 kg more than today, I don't recognize myself either....

It's definitely her. That boy in the picture she's standing next to is her long time boyfriend. His name is Rich. She has also responded about the photos being her to her tumblr followers. She was around 16 or 17 years old in those photos -she didn't publish them though, someone who knew her leaked those photos. She never wanted anyone to see her OLD body.

here's a pic of her and boyfriend, which is the same guy in her before picture.
feliceboy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
NO way that's the same person and it's not because of the face.

It's truly sad that people think this. Her boyfriend of 9 years is right next to her. He was with her when she was fat and still is with her now that she is thin. The girl developed an eating disorder over the years which caused her extreme weightloss. What makes it so hard for you to believe it's her? It is indeed her. When these pictures came out, she was truly upset and embarrassed because someone close to her actually leaked her pictures.

Here's more pictures of an Overweight Felice Fawn
felicefat1.jpg

felicefat2.jpg

In this photo- she's the girl with the reddish hair, who's sitting next to the guy with the long hair and white t-shirt (which is the same guy in the before photo that shows an overweight Felice Fawn)
felicefat3.jpg

felicefat4.jpg

Another photo with her boyfriend Rich
felicefat5.jpg

and another one of overweight Felice caught off guard.
felicefat6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!

I was hoping for someone to prove me wrong!!!

Now that's what I call hardcore thinspiration!!!

I love everything about her body, except for her legs. They're just too thin for me. However, in the 'after' photo, she looks perfect. Legs and all. Maybe it's just some photos?

Definitely some mixed reviews...

I think she's very skinny now.

I don't really like her style, sorry...personality and internet scam aside. Her pics don't strike me as thinspiration because I have no desire to look the way she does. I guess that doesn't make sense...maybe it's her "creepy" factor?

I'm so glad she's others' thinspiration, though!