Fei Fei Sun

tumblr_m4fm38Nqqv1qm86p7o1_500.jpg

She is so lovely! Do you guys know the movie of memoirs of a geisha? Zhang Ziyi plays the lead, and she has the same elegance and fragility as Fei Fei, altough Fei Fei is way skinnier! Nonetheless:

Attachments

• china-zhang-ziyi-007.jpg
    china-zhang-ziyi-007.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 124
Reactions: 1 user

Ok... That's a bit scary. I'm sorry to sound like those anti-skinny pro-fat morons but... she would look much better with a couple of pounds on. I'm all for a xylophone and being skinny, but Fei Fei certainly looks her best with more weight as it makes her features softer, which fits her well. :(
tumblr_m4x2gmJi3M1r0fj3bo1_500.jpg

00260m.jpg

tommyhilfiger-rtw-spring2012-runway-013_fei-fei-sun.jpg

Fei Fei Sun for Vogue China September 2012
photographed by Lachlan Bailey
September_2012_100.jpg

September_2012_108.jpg

September_2012_106.jpg

September_2012_105.jpg

September_2012_101.jpg

September_2012_104.jpg

September_2012_098.jpg

tumblr_m13gikDVmv1r01r28.gif

She's the first Asian model to be on the cover of Vogue Italia :bow::wtf::party: I knew Fei Fei would do something BIG!

Shot by Steven Meisel of course

Fei-Fei-Sun-on-Vogue-Italia-January-2013-Cover.jpg

I must say she is not my type. Her face is striking, but she doesn't look feminine to me..
She is too "flat" for my liking. A tiny bit of boobage looks better, in my opinion, than flatchested.
Her legs are lovely though!

tumblr_m13gikDVmv1r01r28.gif

She's the first Asian model to be on the cover of Vogue Italia :bow::wtf::party: I knew Fei Fei would do something BIG!

Shot by Steven Meisel of course

Fei-Fei-Sun-on-Vogue-Italia-January-2013-Cover.jpg
I really like Fei Fei, but this cover does NOT look good to me. Who decided that hair and makeup was a good idea? It looks like they're trying to hide the fact that she's asian. The ones where she's in a hat look a lot better.

I really like Fei Fei, but this cover does NOT look good to me. Who decided that hair and makeup was a good idea? It looks like they're trying to hide the fact that she's asian. The ones where she's in a hat look a lot better.

I don't really think so.

Meisel does quite a lot of vintage-inspired shoots, resembling the work of Penn Irving and Richard Avedon, and lately most of his work seems to follow this. This shoot was supposed to be inspired on the 50's. The makeup trends of that era are very similar: the cat eye with heavy eyeliner and the bright lipstick. That's exactly what Pat McGrath :)bow:) did. I think it looks amazing on Fei Fei actually.

blogspot_com_20110624_182250.jpg

Same for the hair (by Guido Palau).

I don't think they are trying to hide the fact that she's Asian but just emulating the iconic 50's aesthetic. :kiss:

Reactions: 1 user