Street style
dZI7r1G.jpg

Alexander Wang
tQLi0na.jpg

Interview September 2013
Fws0hAd.jpg

Vogue China September
9VIPvDy.jpg

Ah thanks all so much for all the lovely photos! I'm having a moment of obsession with Asian models randomly, just their porcelain features and skin, small bone structure and long long limbs, very tall and ahh, guess you always what what you can't have!:oops: being tan, blonde/blue eye with European descent they are like my jewels... love Fei Fei!! :kiss: It's so lovely how they can look so fierce on the runway because of their skinny-ness, like it just doesn't go both ways- you have to be super skinny to kill it out there, and people notice and appreciate, unlike possibly on the street etc. where you may get ostracized or eaten or kicked into a mental house by the public:run:

Ok... That's a bit scary. I'm sorry to sound like those anti-skinny pro-fat morons but... she would look much better with a couple of pounds on. I'm all for a xylophone and being skinny, but Fei Fei certainly looks her best with more weight as it makes her features softer, which fits her well. :(
tumblr_m4x2gmJi3M1r0fj3bo1_500.jpg

00260m.jpg

tommyhilfiger-rtw-spring2012-runway-013_fei-fei-sun.jpg

She looks naturally skinny to me. I dunno if she's lost weight, I can't tell by the pictures here does anyone have a comparison?

The Feminine Mystique
Ph: Peter Lindbergh
Fashion Editor: Tonne Goodman
Hair: Katsuya Kamo
Makeup: Tom Pecheux

kmiedmI.jpg

qhOC7Dj.jpg

i3xeePSl.jpg
ka4p6Fol.jpg

0Y6gFb6l.jpg
6an6voKl.jpg

oiIifz3l.jpg
LRm4pL4l.jpg

bWQuz9Bl.jpg
2fU9gHYl.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Fei Fei Sun is one of the few models about whom I can say I love all of her facial expressions. She seems very versatile. :shy:

Gucci-RTW-FW14-Milan-3352-1392815921-zoom_zps5a523811.jpg

ON_0517_450x675.jpg

YVL_1834.320x480.JPG

_ARC0593.320x480.JPG

024m.jpg

010m.jpg

I dreamt that I was with a modelling scout who led me through the agency's office while telling me I was a little too fat and to be a model, then Fei Fei walked past us and she was half my size and the lady whispered "shes what you need to be". Needless to say I woke up so inspired and motivated. Fei Fei is stunning and so delicate!

Cédric Rivrain did a drawing of her in Dior on style.com:

Dior.jpg

I just love her face and the delicacy of her body.

Getting ready for the Met Gala:

getting_ready_fei_fei_02_13443625648.jpg

BLOG_Style_Bestdressed_Fei_Fei_Sun_480_slide6.jpg

.gif from backstage at Dior Resort:

original.gif

Vogue US May 2014; "The One And Only" (Ph: Tim Walker):

uECpcSwN.jpg

^ She looks like a 1950s debutante - in a good way!

Streetstyle:

z0j8JsiB.jpg

rlSHLf1l.jpg

6Mw5BvZe.jpg

Givenchy F/W 2014:

_ON_0598.450x675.JPG

Dior F/W 2014:

N7gYVlHc.jpg

^ I love the shape of her lower legs

Vogue China cover + spread "Modern Romance" (Ph: Sharif Hamza; St: Daneiela Paudice):

sm32b0d9.png

3MnTZ0qZ.png

YaQv0NOg.png

1l2QxT8K.png

A96F9RSJ.png

qUsFofgW.png

^ Don't love the cover but some of the other shots are boss.

Awesome Neiman Marcus S/S 2014 campaign - "Art of Fashion" (Ph: Andreas Sjödin):

XJN27YrK.jpg

NNbEEpho.jpg

AihREvrG.jpg

7XHur1Qd.jpg

More from the Neiman Marcus campaign (too many good shots not to share! Actually, I love the whole campaign - the shots are very versatile and Fei Fei really rises to the occasion with her malleability):

l4yNjtkc.jpg

mDaLBIqq.jpg

gvH8KnBy.jpg

iseX6O3Y.jpg

KK6RLvs7.jpg

RXuihSzp.jpg

ZB6tze0m.jpg

b3Ja7LeD.jpg

IPf7B5qw.jpg

fxw7skXU.jpg

"I try to make a healthy breakfast of eggs, cheese, and fruit in my apartment before the shows. I also grab fresh orange juice on the go. For my complexion, I visit a traditional Chinese doctor who prescribes a mask customized to my needs, with lots of different natural ingredients—it really works to keep skin healthy. Otherwise, I apply Crème de la Mer so I stay hydrated during fashion week."
http://www.style.com/slideshows/sli.../stay-healthy-immunity-boosting-tips/slides/8

I ABSOLUTELY agree with the traditional Chinese doctor's recommendations working.