Fearne Cotton

S

Skinny2012

I have to do a thread about her because i really love her style :).

Fearne%2BCotton%2BFearne%2BCotton%2BLeaves%2BRadio%2BOne%2BsWkJ--XvWQ2l.jpg

66578_Preppie_-_Fearne_Cotton_leaving_the_studios_of_BBC_Radio_One_in_London_-_Nov__26_2009_120_122_582lo_thumb.jpg

fearne19.jpg

Fearne%2BCotton%2BFearnee%2BCotton%2BCentral%2BLondon%2B36b5WykUfb6l.jpg

fearne-cotton.jpg

ScreenHunter_08%2BMay.%2B07%2B11.00.gif

6-fearne-cotton-107035884.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
G74365_b.jpg
fearne-cotton-018.jpg

fearne_cotton_photo_98.jpg
fearne-cotton.jpg

She has nice legs. and I like her dressing sense too! I love that big yellow coat - I would totally love to wear that.

Reactions: 1 user
I'd steal all those outfits (except the odd photoshoot ones, ha). I wish she'd work on her thighs just a bit more. But I might just be saying that because mine are a touchy subject and I'm always very critical of others'!

Reactions: 1 users
I have the biggest girl crush on fearne, i think she is beautiful and quirky and i love her attitude. :luv:

Doesn't she rail against pro-ana groups (not saying SG is pro-ana)? I remember she was "anorexic" for the day...it was kind of offensive imo...having an eating disorder isn't something you choose to try out or something.

@doll_parts she did a documentary about "online anorexia/pro ana pages", i watched it a while ago and i remember thinking that she was a bit naive about the topic and the documentary was too superficial...but what exactly do you mean by "she was "anorexic" for the day...it was kind of offensive imo..." ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users
Love her style, she is pretty too.....

Not a big fan of her when she starts talking tho.. its a bit irritating when people speak ignorantly in public about subjects they don't full comprehend.

@doll_parts she did a documentary about "online anorexia/pro ana pages", i watched it a while ago and i remember thinking that she was a bit naive about the topic and the documentary was too superficial...but what exactly do you mean by "she was "anorexic" for the day...it was kind of offensive imo..." ??

She adopted an "anorexic" lifestyle for the day, eating like the girls on pro-ana sites eat (i.e. eating an apple or day something) and then she did a vlog of how terrible she felt and didn't understand how they "could do it".

Last edited by a moderator:
she might be naive and misinformed on that particular issue but everyone has flaws and i still love her! :luv: