Favourite Models for Thinspo?

Vika Falileeva, Vlada, Snejana, Sasha, Natasha, Abbey Lee, Anabela,Irina Kulikova,Alessandra, Miranda, Chanel, Candice, Karolina K.,Rosie H.W.,Kate Moss...

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Anabela, she has super skinny legs.

Reactions: 1 user
Magdalena Frackowiak :luv:

magdalena-frackowiak-in-vogue-paris-june-july-2009-260509-2.jpg

I need to go a lil' 90's old school here, but for thinspiration, Kirsty Hume & Shalom Harlow were...and still are it!

Olga Sherer, Snejana Onopka, Sasha Pivovarova and Vlada Roslyakova are my all time favorites. :luv:
Sometimes I adore one of them the most, but that changes.

I also love redheads, because I'm also one. I don't care that Olga's natural hair colour is dark blond, she looks fabulous with that copper. Maybe because they resemble me most? It won't fit if my favourite models would be e.g. asian, because I'm not asian and would never be able to achieve that look.

Mine are Gemma Ward (the before one had an amazingly flat stomach), Chanel Iman (her legs are so tiny!) and Frida Gustavsson (oh my god her arms! So delicate!)
gemma-ward-and-marc-by-marc-jacobs-gallery.jpg

chanel-iman2.jpg

Frida+Gustavsson+:+Vogue+Germany+March+2010-3.jpg

Eugenia Mandzhieva is my current favourite.

Her face makes me think of (young and Asian) Kate Moss in some pictures... but maybe that's just me.

My favourites are definitely Vlada and Miranda Kerr :luv:!
I love this picture!
vladaprincess111.jpg

Miranda-Kerr-lingerie-18.jpg

Olga, if you're reading this: YOUR DIET IS WORKING!

Also, I'm pretty sure I love you, would you consider a long-distance marriage? With me? :luv:

My head will only reach up to your armpit so you can always pretend I'm luggage or a pet or whatever if I embarrass you with my dubious outfits.

I understand if you need time to think about it; no rush.

Reactions: 1 users
Oh my gosh I forgot to add Vlada!
How stupid I am!
vlada-roslyakova-snejana-onopka-18554.jpg

She's so tiny, delicate and utterly adorable!

b897de32-73b8-957b.jpg

[picture deleted - wayyyy over the line -- SG]

b897de32-7439-a859.jpg

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Olga, if you're reading this: YOUR DIET IS WORKING!

Also, I'm pretty sure I love you, would you consider a long-distance marriage? With me? :luv:

My head will only reach up to your armpit so you can always pretend I'm luggage or a pet or whatever if I embarrass you with my dubious outfits.

I understand if you need time to think about it; no rush.

:lol: who could refuse you??