Favourite actor/actress

@ExtraShot What is that movie about?

its really dark, but basically its about a high school kid who kills a load of students at the school, but its mainly focused on the mother (tilda swinton) and kevins relationship. its really really good, esp if youre like me and you love crime/psychological thrillers

Last edited by a moderator:
its really dark, but basically its about a high school kid who kills a load of students at the school, but its mainly focused on the mother (tilda swinton) and kevins relationship. its really really good, esp if youre like me and you love crime/psychological thrillers

Thanks i really like movies like that and Tilda Swinton is also a great actress:)

Meryl Streep, Anne Hathaway, Alexander Skarsgard, Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie ...

Meryl Streep!

doubt-trailer-streep-hoffma.jpg

devilprada_228x332.jpg

JULIA-Streep-usethis-horizontal.jpg

splits.jpg

Of all time, HARRISON FORD! :). But of currently popular actors, Paul Rudd is pretty adorable.

Johnny Depp and Ian Somerhalder. They're amazing actors, smoking hot AND have wonderful personalities.

Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt and Robert Downey Jr. are the handful of actors whose work I actively enjoy and whose names I can associate with their face (I'm not good at keeping up with actors at ALL). I like how Johnny leads a quiet, drama free life and the kinds of roles he often picks.

Actresses like Keira Knightely and Anne Hathaway are my favorites. I also really like Sarah Michelle Gellar and Alyson Hannigan, but moreso in television than movies.

Actresses:
Audrey Hepburn (of course :luv:), Keira Knightley, Kaya Scodelario, Audrey Tautou

Actors:
Johnny Depp, Heath Ledger, Ian Somerhalder

difficult question:... so just a few I really like

female:
Milla Jovovich (my biggest girl crush ever:luv:)
Ellen Page

male:
Harrison Ford:luv::luv::luv:
Al Pacino
Sean Bean

I like Christoph Waltz. He is a german actor but also had parts in Inglorious Basterds and in the upcoming new Tarantino. I don't think he looks that good but he is just an amazing actor.
My favorite female is Emily Browning, she is just sooo cute and beautiful