Favorite Models - Top 5

Sasha L, Sasha P, Natalia, Gemma, and Vlada (all in their primes) were the first five models who caught my eye and made me love the high fashion aesthetic before I knew much about it.

I discovered Anna Selezneva, Anabela Belikova, and Abbey Lee later but they all have a definite place in my all-time favorites list. It's hard to narrow it down:cry:

Reactions: 1 user
Vlada :bow:
Natalia
Sasha Sup, only recently
Anja Rubik
Lindsey Wixson (her face does a lot to me and body-wise not bad, not bad)

• Disagree
Reactions: 1 users
Young Kate Moss
Vlada Roslyakova
Anna Selezneva
Magdalena Frackowiak
Natasha Poly
(All in their primes of course.)

These are the girls who captured my heart first and made me fall in love with the aesthetic, as much as I love fresh faces, I will forever have a special place in my heart for these five ladies:luv: Their walks with the “pop” and the attitude, the blonde bombshell look - bc this is how it’s supposed to be, not the VS bullshit - the almost feline facial structure and the sheer energy they exude:luvluv:

Reactions: 1 users
Anna Selezneva
Madga Frack
Imaan Hammam
Devon Aoki
Karmen Pedaru

IMO all girls have a rare, almost other worldly beauty about them. Their energy too is super striking. Haven't really found any new girls who capture the same quality in the fashion world.

But I've always admired the greats- Gemma Ward, Natalia V, Edita V, Vlada, Sasha P, Tanya D, and the other Russian beauties of the 90/00s. To me, that was the heyday of models. Now I feel pretty meh about everyone tbh.