Favorite in beauty

M

MaraLuna

Makeups kinda sorta an accessory, right? I die without it anyway.

Whats your favorite?

What I'm loving now: Clinique bottom lash mascara, Too Faced tinted Beauty Balm in vanilla, and Sephora jumbo waterproof crayon in #15 purple.

What can you not wait to try?

I really want to try out some Chanel Eau Tendre fragrance. I'm debating with myself on if I should purchase it this week.

I couldn't live without Coco Chanel Mademoiselle. It's my fav of all times, closely followed by Diesel Fuel for Life (I've worn it for years - day and night).

My favorite blush is a Rimmel three-shade one, pink, brownish and plum (or something like that) http://images.mysupermarket.co.uk/ProductsDetailed/89/145789.jpg . I stopped using mascara because I like how my eyes have this natural asian look on their own (even though I'm caucasian), so I only use neutral shadow with glitter to brighten the eye.

Foundation HG is Vichy Dermablend http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yESZigvEO.../s1600/vichy_dermablend_correcteur_fluide.jpg (you need only a tiny amount, and you don't even need concealer or setting powder for it), but I'm wanting to try Mineral foundation, so I'm inquiring that subject these couple of days (even started a new thread here on SG).

I usually wear lip gloss or nude lipsticks only, and when I need some color I go for a warm red tinted lip. No specific brand. Favorite lip gloss Estee Lauder http://www.esteelauder.com/product/...g/Makeup/Lips/Lip-Gloss/High-Gloss/index.tmpl :luv:

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot live without:

Urban Decay eyeshadow primer - Keeps my shadow on ALL DAY
Urban Decay Naked and Naked2 eyeshadow palettes - I love the value, quality and neutral range.
Tarte - Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara - For long, dark, perfectly separated lashes that don't transfer or flake
Benefit - They're Real mascara - For full lashes that don't transfer of flake
Nars blush - Truthfully the most amazing blush I have ever tried. The colors all look so natural and you only need tap the brush on the blush and you get an amazing swipe of color. It's expensive but will last you FOREVER. I like Orgasm, Exhibit A and Douceur.
Nars bronzer in Laguna. Same as the blush. They most natural, flattering shade of bronzer ever.
L'oreal - Lineur Intense in Carbon Black - Easy on the pockets, easy to use, super saturated black liquid liner.
Stila Lipglaze in Blackberry. It's just pretty on me.

I'm kind of a makeup junkie. :oops:

I always have to re-buy...

Revlon colorstay foundation. It's the only waterproof foundation that covers all my imperfections.

Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in Magohany. Perfect to fill any brunette's brows.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer. For us who have chubby cheeks and need sharper cheek bones.

I'm a makeup/skincare junkie! I LOVE Sephora.

Can't live without:

Lancome Teint Miracle foundation
Too Faced eyeshaows
Too faced lemon drop eyeshadow primer
Laura Mercier Lip Tints
Benefit High Beam
The Biotherm pore reducer skincare line
Dr. Brandt pores no more vacuum cleaner

clinque mascara
maybelline blush
maybelline nail colour
l'oreal foundation