Favorite Designers?

My Top 10 Favorite Designers (Part 2)

6. Giambattista Valli (Haute Couture only, not a fan of her RTW)
giambattistavallispring2012mbfxaowlesqx.jpg

W%202012%203web.jpg

7. Oscar de la Renta
1279866719120501802.jpg

155893_1327074591.jpg

8. Alber Elbaz
11748094.jpg

Numero_Karlie_08.jpg

9. Olivier Rousteing
4abe3a1f.jpg

karlie-kloss-w-april-2012.jpg

10. Jason Wu
karlie-kloss-jason-wu-2012.jpg

cfda3.jpg

I can't believe no one has mentioned Vivienne Westwood yet. No punky gurls here, huh? ;D
Next to Chanel, VW is my all-time fave.

Vivienne+Westwood.jpg

LMK-06617241785.jpg

Photo_67_fdaa459e5e1226c03818b59d8dabd43a.JPG

VWestwood-ss2012.jpg

Westwood-s2012.jpg

VivienneWestwood_FirstVIEW.jpg

0627_C02.jpg

A-model-displays-a-creation-as-part-of-Vivienne-Westwood-Spring-Summer-2013-Menswear-collection-on-June-24-2012-during-the-Mens-fashion-week-in-Milan.jpg

Vivienne-Westwood-Red-Label-Runway-Fall-2012.jpg

[I got the shirt in the middle <3]
Vivienne-Westwood-red-bridal-dress-at-Luxury-Wedding-Show.jpg

[...and this is what I want for my marriage....]

Sorry but I could go on and on <3

I also admire Alexander McQueen.

Oh, sorry, I meant to post it on the other thread :oops:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Galliano (his own brand & Dior), Jason Wu, Raf Simons (Both Dior & Jil Sander), Riccardo Tisci (Givenchy), Helmut Lang, Stefano Pilati (YSL), Alber Elbaz (Lanvin), Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez (Proenza) & Olivier Rousteing (Balmain)

@71000 I love how all of your pics are the lovely Karlie :luv: I don't really care for fashion (tisk tisk :meh:) but from what little I know...

I would like to be buried in an Elie Saab dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely love Elie Saab, it inspires me so much, the dresses create so many feelings and imaginary in my mind, its crazy.

Well... This is not in order by the way, just what pops in my mind right now.

Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy, Alexander McQueen, Alexander Wang BEFORE I found out he just copies other's work, Ann Demeulemeester, Philip Lim, Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez de Proenza Schouler, Miuccia Prada (not a fan of the S/S13 collection for Prada, though... okay, tbh I felt so let down lol), Margiela and now his unknown team, Nicolas Ghesquière...

But you have to admit that his Saint Laurant SS13 collection wasn't... that good. :rolleyes:

Hence why I said I liked him for menswear :rolleyes:

I'll cut him some slack for his S/S 13 collection though, considering it was his first time designing womenswear.

Hence why I said I liked him for menswear :rolleyes:

I'll cut him some slack for his S/S 13 collection though, considering it was his first time designing womenswear.

Let's just hope he does better next season. ;)

I really like BCBG Max Azria. It's the epitome of my style. I just checked out the runway shows for 2012 and 13 and was like, "Umm, no." But whenever I'm in a BCBG Max Azria store, I'm like a kid in a candy shop. It's too much...I want everything. When I reach my goal weight, I will treat myself to a shopping spree. And the line is so expansive, you could find an outfit for any occasion, or no occasion, just because.

And I'm kind of hesitant to say it after his Spring 2013 RTW show, which was laden with floral dresses, I like Zac Posen, typically. I also wear Marchesa dresses in my dreams, I like the feminine and ethereal feel of the pieces, with over-the-top details.

Got some new favorites that have recentley grown into me...

Blumarine

238636_article_gallery_portrait.jpg
Photo_211_2ad727f202a1bf81ccb4fd7280db741c.JPG
BLUMARINE-SPRING-2011-RTW-PODIUM-020_runway_large.jpg

Moschino
Moschino2.jpg
Moschino+Runway+Milan+Fashion+Week+Womenswear+Th15JPp50ojl.jpg
Moschino-ful-S13-001-530x800.jpg

Viktor & Rolf
Viktor+%26+Rolf+Spring+2011+Collection+0.jpg

viktor___rolf_pictures_3268_north_623x.jpg

I love Elie Saab. I know some think it's boring but in my opinion his dresses are pure perfection. They look like they were made to be worn by fairies or elves:
I have to admit although I don't intend to get married I secretly dream of wearing dress by Elie Saab :luv:

I have to admit although I don't intend to get married I secretly dream of wearing dress by Elie Saab :luv:

LOL me too! I have no intentions to, but I also dream to wear a dress by her if I ever do get married. They are amazing! :luv:

Ghesquiere's Balenciaga!!! :luv::luv:
Also I love edgier designers like Ann Demeulemeester, Rick Owens, Yohji Yamamoto, Comme des Garcons; and more subtle ones like Chloe and Celine :)