Favorite Crime Show?

M

Mairead0

Kind of random, but there are a lot out there! Bones, SVU, Rizzoli and Isles, NCIS, etc. Which ones do you prefer?

I actually love them but they terrify me! Hahah. Can't pick a favourite, but I like CSI: Miami, Criminal Minds, and Flashpoint sometimes.

I love classics like SVU and CSI:Miami but recently I'm really into Rookie Blue (canadian series) and Rizzoli & Isles. Oh and Dexter! an amazing show... and Nikita! lol I'm huge crime show fan :)

I love Castle and Criminal Minds! I've been watching Criminal Minds since it came out, despite my mom's attempts to keep me and my sister from watching it because it was too creepy for eleven year olds. haha

Psych! Best TV show ever.

I second and third that! Psych all the way!

Monk is cute too. :)

I also like crime shows with a fatherly figure, like The District and Blue Bloods (?).

I <3 <3 <3 The Mentalist- mostly because i'm deeply in love with Simon Baker :drool:

I <3 <3 <3 The Mentalist- mostly because i'm deeply in love with Simon Baker :drool:

I like that show too but the first two seasons were the best. After that I think it went a little downhill..

I love SVU a lot, I don't mind criminal intent either.

I use to watch criminal minds in the first season but just stopped watching and haven't gotten back into it. I do have all the seasons on DVD though so maybe I should give it another chance

I like crime shows that have a seasonal arc instead of just individual cases each episode. My favs are Prison Break, 24, and The Wire...all are older shows (no new episodes) but I'm a little behind on my tv.