Fave Celeb for thinspo

classichic

Super Star
Jan 27, 2012
Somewhere
Are there any celebs (excluding models) that thinspire or just admire for their skinniness? If so, who?

My ultimate favourites:
Victoria Beckham - Love everything about her, her discipline is just so inspiring.
Olivia Palermo - I just adore her style and I want her man ;)

I also like Troian Bellisario, Isabel Lucas and Annalynne McCord but not as much as VB and Olivia.

Nina Dobrev, Natalie Portman, Troian Bellisario, Emma Watson, Keira Knightley, Natalie Dormer.

Nina Dobrev is my most favourite, but I think thats just because of Vampire Diaries.

I too love VB. I also love Kate Bosworth, I think she looks exceptionally dainty - however, they're both shorter than me.

In the range of my height, I love how Alexa Chung and Zoe Saldana look. Blake Lively and Amber Heard have also been looking hot lately, especially since they seem to be more curvy but pull off the slim-curvy look well (I too have T&A).

And of course, the perenially beautiful and graceful Audrey Hepburn.

Reactions: 1 user
I am a fan of Diane Kruger ;)

She is just beautiful, skinny+healthy and i adore her style. Plus, she's a great actress.

diane-kruger-3.jpg

diane-kruger-style-041109-2.jpg

VB, Kate Bosworth, Diane Kruger, Blake Lively(she looks good on GG. I want her legs!), Angelina Jolie (not her haggard face, though), Taylor Momsen (when she didn't look so trashy), Amanda Seyfried (I love her. She's not really skinny but I love her & how proportionate she is.), Audrey Hepburn now, too.

Amber Heard (because she is looking HELLA FINE and says you can get the body you work for :cool:), Blake Lively and... although embarrassed to say it... right now, most inspired by Miley Cyrus!... :hmm:

I am a fan of Diane Kruger

I've been told I look like Diane Kruger, which to me is a load of hooey, but very flattering. I just love her; she dresses so beautifully. Great thinspo.

I also really like Rooney Mara, Sienna Miller, Marion Cotillard.

I'm not as inspired by celebs because their weight goes up and down with their movie roles and tour schedules :rolleyes:

I think of some of the VS models as celebs more than models though so they are a favorite thinspo.

I do however like Imogen Poots (actress)
Imogen-Poots-and-Prada-Fall-2011-RTW-White-Button-Dress-300x382.jpg

And Emily Browning when she is her slimmest. Miley Cyrus might fit in there too if she loses a bit more and stops talking ;)

Why of course the lovely Audrey Hepburn and her 20" waist!!!
tumblr_lvk505Z4F71qbsbnoo1_500.jpg

3891225390_7c268caf57.jpg

I also love Grace Kelly! (who's the swimsuit blonde now, Marilyn?)
387709d1301508841-grace-kelly-couch-white-bikini-multicolored-top-over-shoulder-grace.jpg

If we look for celebs of today, I'd have to say Emmy Rossum, Taylor Swift, Gwyneth Paltrow (although her "I am sooo healthy" attitude is getting old by now), Natalie Portman and Rooney Mara
Emmy_Rossum_-_Nicholas_Samartis_Photoshoot_01.jpg

theskinnywebsite_Candids_7197_90824W3_SWIFT_B_GR_01.jpg

Gwyneth-Paltrow-Harpers-Bazaar.jpg

miss%20dior%20cherie%20outtake%20natalie%20portman%201.jpg

tumblr_lwzzc4sALt1qbnxwoo1_500.png

There are more, but I cannot remember...

@SugarFree she is really gorgeous & good thinspo. i first saw her in "shrooms" in 2007 and she has definitely lost weight since then. I have never seen The Lying Game but I might have to check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why of course the lovely Audrey Hepburn and her 20" waist!!!
tumblr_lvk505Z4F71qbsbnoo1_500.jpg

3891225390_7c268caf57.jpg

I also love Grace Kelly! (who's the swimsuit blonde now, Marilyn?)
387709d1301508841-grace-kelly-couch-white-bikini-multicolored-top-over-shoulder-grace.jpg

If we look for celebs of today, I'd have to say Emmy Rossum, Taylor Swift, Gwyneth Paltrow (although her "I am sooo healthy" attitude is getting old by now), Natalie Portman and Rooney Mara
Emmy_Rossum_-_Nicholas_Samartis_Photoshoot_01.jpg

theskinnywebsite_Candids_7197_90824W3_SWIFT_B_GR_01.jpg

Gwyneth-Paltrow-Harpers-Bazaar.jpg

miss%20dior%20cherie%20outtake%20natalie%20portman%201.jpg

tumblr_lwzzc4sALt1qbnxwoo1_500.png

There are more, but I cannot remember...
This. Plus Diane Kruger and Clemence Poesy