Fave Celeb for thinspo

Currently Miley Cyrus. WOW she really got skinny!

I know, I was so jealous when I saw bikini pics of her! So pretty now!
But I read she got a personal trainer and a personal cook to loose weight, so that frustrated me a bit, because I have to do it all on my own ;)

I've always loved Carrie Underwood.. she's looks healthy to me and strong too. I love her story about how she lost weight after American Idol and she's kept it off since then too!

Plus those legs! Wowie wooo :bow:

She's a great role model for the blonde shortstacks like me out there.

my favourite Katharine Mcphee- we have similar high and body type so she is a huge thinspo for me:)

Maggie Q looks pretty lean and mean, so I'll do a double take when I spot one of her photos. For example, she was just on the cover of Inked magazine which I caught a glance at while at the airport, and I had to stop and flip through just for her!

Shannyn Sossamon

hairstyles-of-shannyn-sossamon.jpg

surprised? :grin:

wooowww i almost forgot about her!! she#s stunning! :luv:

Currently Miley. So impressive and my gluten free resolve indefinitely.

yeah, it's impressive she's lost all this weight in a short time, but still, she isn't skinny, so she can't be a thinspo..unless you mean thinspo by losing weight fast-lol

yeah, it's impressive she's lost all this weight in a short time, but still, she isn't skinny, so she can't be a thinspo..unless you mean thinspo by losing weight fast-lol

thinspo is personal if she
considers her thinspo then so be it and i have to agree miley looks amazing and another one of my favorites is diane kruger!

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
Maggie Q looks pretty lean and mean, so I'll do a double take when I spot one of her photos. For example, she was just on the cover of Inked magazine which I caught a glance at while at the airport, and I had to stop and flip through just for her!

I loove Maggie Q. Total thinspo for me in the show Nikita. Love it :)

Last edited by a moderator: