Fave Celeb for thinspo

Alice Greczyn (The Lying Game) She is such great thinspo on screen.

Here is a video of her dancing..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWF9_t4SfMA

& another video.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1yiQsgaDf0

Alice-plays-a-lying-game.jpg

alice-greczyn.jpg

(I personally hate Maxim and those types of magazines but I think she looks great here:) )

alice_greczyn_maxim_PDfnZzy.sized.jpg

Ahh I can't believe I forgot her. She's so stunning. I did a thread on her ages ago http://www.skinnygossip.com/forum/showthread.php?t=682&highlight=alice :)

And of course Audrey Hepburn :luv:

lol she may not be skinny, but she is thinspo to me because she is thinner than me. We have to have mini-goals before ultimate goals, right? hehe your reaction really did make me giggle though.

Of course, I understand. :)

Its just that: I. HATE. HER. :twisted:

Kate bosworth, Jessica alba (pre-baby.. Still has a good bod just not as good as it once was), Natalie portman, GUiliana Rancic! Love her

I'm drawn to quirkier looking girls for some reason! Was very struck by Sally Hawkins in Happy Go Lucky. There was a scene in a guy's house after they'd slept together where she was leaning over the balcony half-dressed and I was like....."whoah that's how I'd like to look from behind!!" Odd choice to some I know but I'm not apologising!! Sally rocks :kiss:

Attachments

• Sally Hawkins.jpg
    Sally Hawkins.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 78
Noomi Rapace in the original version of Girl With The Dragon Tattoo is extraordinary looking IMO. How she must've worked to get the body type needed for that role! Those cheekbones...

Attachments

• Noomi Rapace.jpg
    Noomi Rapace.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 73
Nina Dobrev is my biggest thinspiration. :luv: I'm a similar height and body shape (I'm a pear too). So I feel like if I work hard enough, I could look that good too. And she's Canadian! :grin: I also like her red carpet and casual styles.

Attachments

• nd1.jpg
    nd1.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 86
  • nd2.jpg
    nd2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 81
  • nd3.jpg
    nd3.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 83
K-pop starlets. Some of them are just so tiny.

qqoio7.jpg

xqauyd.jpg

Yuri during Hoot when she lost all that baby weight, made me drool. She was a vision! I wonder how she did it? She gained some of it back because everyone freaked out she was getting too small and skinny but dang, I want to know! She was already slim before but she became ULTRA SKINNY.

Yuri during Hoot when she lost all that baby weight, made me drool. She was a vision! I wonder how she did it? She gained some of it back because everyone freaked out she was getting too small and skinny but dang, I want to know! She was already slim before but she became ULTRA SKINNY.

I know, she looked so perfect... But she has gained a little. Not too much though, and she has an amazing figure either way. I'm jealous.

I know, she looked so perfect... But she has gained a little. Not too much though, and she has an amazing figure either way. I'm jealous.

Do you actually think some of the SNSD members are shin-sik? I would be very jealous if so. I heard YoonA and Sooyoung eat crazy amounts but they're the skinniest in the group!

And Yuri looks 'glamorous' now as the netizens say but I preferred her in Hoot...

Do you actually think some of the SNSD members are shin-sik? I would be very jealous if so. I heard YoonA and Sooyoung eat crazy amounts but they're the skinniest in the group!

And Yuri looks 'glamorous' now as the netizens say but I preferred her in Hoot...

I heard of that too... I think they probably eat often but little servings. That would look like a lot if you're not paying attention. But then again, they have very active lives, lots of practice etc, so I wouldn't be too surprised if they actually ate a lot.