Fave accounts on insta, tiktok, youtube, etc?

blissrelease

Rising Star
Aug 1, 2013
Australia
I'm in desperate need of thinspo to follow on instagram, youtube and tiktok! I follow a few models on insta but that's about it, and I struggle with finding accounts that show/discuss more of their skinniness and their eating rather than fitness and gaining muscle mass. I miss the old days when you could just search "thinspo" anywhere and find a whole lot of content :confused:
IG accounts I follow and love: annetteuntitled, alexachung, ionovaworld, gintalapina, dariastrokous, vladaroslyakova, sashaluss, fridargustavsson, kaysmetsers

Reactions: 1 users
I agree with you that is it more difficult nowadays to find skinnies on IG who maintain their figure over a longer period of time. Maybe check out the thread ‚thinspiration dump‘ since a lot of good Accounts have already been posted on there.

Reactions: 1 user
Not specifically thinspo but I like fashion.biologique on Instagram. Side by side comparisons of designer looks and the natural world (plants, animals, fungi, unusual single celled organisms, etc...) As a bonus a few of the models are thinspo.

Reactions: 3 users
8E2BC0A4-8902-48C4-A009-C3817E3AAE53.jpeg

Recently discovered Rachel Winters. She is 183 cm and has a very long and thin body that is so stunning in my opinion.
31B8902B-82BC-42F4-AB77-430FDE6AFC5C.jpeg

E95EF9AB-C786-45B9-BAD1-5774A69492F5.jpeg

Linking to her TikTok:

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
For YouTube, I like Jess Alizzi. She seems more chill and a bit less vapid than a lot of other YouTubers. She's been consistently slim since she started her influencer job, and will sometimes share her diet in her vlogs. I also like her minimalist style, it's elegant and understated without being boring.
20c03c4a6767ff6112215e4c7d8a9281.jpg

bbe97fc355b9f119de35ae8e59127991.jpg

Her channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/JessAlizzi

Some of my favourite videos from her:

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
There's this Russian photographer (dr_jekkilphoto) on Instagram who photographs a lot of skinny models. Pretty good thinspo imo, especially if you prefer a Sasha Sup/Cristal type look :flower:
1628898353853.png

1628898382447.png
1628898367276.png

1628898394870.png

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
I'm in desperate need of thinspo to follow on instagram, youtube and tiktok! I follow a few models on insta but that's about it, and I struggle with finding accounts that show/discuss more of their skinniness and their eating rather than fitness and gaining muscle mass. I miss the old days when you could just search "thinspo" anywhere and find a whole lot of content :confused:
IG accounts I follow and love: annetteuntitled, alexachung, ionovaworld, gintalapina, dariastrokous, vladaroslyakova, sashaluss, fridargustavsson, kaysmetsers
Same girl. Same

• Eye Roll
  • Fucking Useless
  • Dislike
Reactions: 7 users