FatLogic: Dying to be the fattest women

W

W0nderland

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/dying-be-fattest-woman-pt-1

This video is about a lady named Suzanne Eman who is striving to be the fattest women possible with the goal weight of 1,800 lbs. :superpuke:

Not only is Suzanne modeling her overly huge body,

bubynuzy.jpg

But also intaking a total of 21,962 calories per day and calming it to NOT be detrimental to her health. :wtf:

Her typical daily meals include:

Breakfast
6 x eggs scrambled, cooked in butter 468 cals
1/2 pound bacon 1,168 cals
4 x potatoes as hash browns 672 cals
6 x pieces toast with butter 600 cals
32 ounce cream shake 1,160 cals

Snacking
1 x bag of animal cookies 1,950 cals
2litre bottle of soft drink 800 cals
1 x 10.5 ounce bag of barbecue flavour crisps 1,650 cals
3 x ham and cheese sandwiches 1,576 cals

Lunch
3 x beef, bean and green chilli burritos with 1 x cup of sour cream 1,453 cals
Salad (1 head lettuce, 1 cup cherry tomatoes, 1 cup carrots, 1 cucumber, 1/2 cup
ranch dressing, bacon bits, 1 cup crumbled cheese, 1 cup chicken 1,479 cals

Dinner
12 x filled tacos + 1 x cup sour cream 4,906 cals
2litre bottle of soda 800 cals

Dessert
8 x scoops vanilla ice cream 2,080 cals
1 x small pan of brownies 1,200 cals

And we all thought eating 3,000 cals a day was a large amount. :rolleyes:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't, it's just physically impossible to eat that much!!

I mean, I know your stomach can expand, but to that extent? I smell BS!

Then again, her body kind of speaks for itself :wtf:

What da fuck has the world come to, seriously? I mean, let's just pause, stop and think about this for a moment. I'm being serious. We never stop and actually think about how fucked up that is.

Children are fucking starving all over the world and this woman, who is probably as stupid as she is fat, fucking decides to make THAT her life goal?? I mean, she is literally crushing her own life and the people around her (her family..) what the fuck is going through her mind??

Reactions: 1 user
Since when did a head of lettuce become an ingredient for just one salad. :disgusted: I mean that's about the healthiest thing she ate that day but I mean.. A whole head of lettuce in one setting? :wtf: I hope this is BS but there's a 5 part video on her goal.. Which sounds like a lot of unneeded lying if she wasn't being serious about her goal. How could you cram 21,962 calories down your throat and go to sleep happy, knowing there are children starving and going to bed eating nothing that day. I don't get it, but that's fatlogic for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh!

TYJ5ROS.png

:nopity: Her body doesn't even look human. This is all sorts of fucked up; it has to be psychological.

I wish I never saw that! On the other hand, I was wondering if I should get a snack, but after seeing that; I'm not hungry anymore. :superpuke:

"I'm healthy, I do exercice every day!"... Come on, you're simply floating in a swimming pool, moving your arms and legs like a dog, so what? Let me see you on a treadmill.

"I do abs"... No, you're using gravity. That's the weight of your abdominal fat that pulls you up in a sitting position.

@Lolita: the girl has found a way to get money easily and attention from creepy dudes men, both without any effort. If I hadn't any self-respect nor health eduation, I would have give this a try.

Last edited by a moderator: