Fat people BAGGY clothing

Eva

Rookie
Jan 22, 2012
So in Iceland is this popular, and I hate this outfits so much, and usually are just worn by fat women here! check it out.
Btw if you really hate some outfits that usually fat people only wear post it ;)

oarmoj.jpg

15pfl01.jpg

UGH!!

Oh God, Kim looks like my grandma's sofa. :wtf:

As to the topic, I've lately realized that 99% of fat people choose clothes that are either too baggy or too tight. Or both. In one outfit... You know, huuuge sweater with leggings. :facepalm:

So in Iceland is this popular, and I hate this outfits so much, and usually are just worn by fat women here! check it out.
Btw if you really hate some outfits that usually fat people only wear post it ;)

UGH!!

I think that subconsciously they believe that they look as incredible and skinny as skinny girls in baggy clothing. Both those outfits would be fabulous on a skinny woman!

Almost fooled me into thinking she's skinny, but then I saw the legs. :disgusted:

oarmoj.jpg

15pfl01.jpg

UGH!!

Yeah, I don't really like this look at all. However it is much better than the usual "show off my curves" leggings/tube tops on fat people... At least they're covering up.

Yeah, I don't really like this look at all. However it is much better than the usual "show off my curves" leggings/tube tops on fat people... At least they're covering up.

I agree. I'd much rather see them in this, than mini skirts and crop tops.

Yes true, still its so god damn ugly I can't stand it :p

So jealous you live in Iceland, I've always wanted to visit- it looks so beautiful ❤️

The weather where I live is so warm in winter, people still get away with wearing summer clothes. And I HATE seeing overweight girls wearing too tight mini dresses or short skirts with high heels. It might be cruel, but I can't help but picture them as baby hippos clumping around in too small shoes. Poor heels... they look like they're about to break

Baggy stuff on big people is not so bad. It looks sloppy and lazy on them, however, whereas on a skinny girl it looks effortless. But I'd rather sloppy and lazy than "I'm fat but I think I look incredible" by wearing too tight or too short things

Baggy stuff on big people is not so bad. It looks sloppy and lazy on them, however, whereas on a skinny girl it looks effortless. But I'd rather sloppy and lazy than "I'm fat but I think I look incredible" by wearing too tight or too short things

My thoughts exactly! As far as fatshion goes, at least they're covering up their sloppy arms and tummy rolls. :p

@saladdays YES--this one fat girl i know (who is a total cunt, so i don't even feel bad for calling her out), lost some weight and reached her 'goal weight', but is still chubby, and constantly posts pics of her wearing crops tops that display her still very present muffin top @__@ i'm like, HOWYOUNOTNOTICETHAT???? its like, if you go through all the trouble to lose weight and constantly post updates about it on social media (which she did) then fucking follow through and finish the job! good for her for being healthier, but i can't stand it when people brag about doing something that they should have been doing this whole time >.>...

While nothing really looks 'great' on someone who is on the larger end of the size spectrum, I'd have to say that baggy clothing is the lesser of two evils... It's the skin-tight-and-designed-for-a-skinny-body clothing on larger people that makes me shudder (especially when worn multiple sizes too small!)! :run:

While nothing really looks 'great' on someone who is on the larger end of the size spectrum, I'd have to say that baggy clothing is the lesser of two evils... It's the skin-tight-and-designed-for-a-skinny-body clothing on larger people that makes me shudder (especially when worn multiple sizes too small!)! :run:
I agree. Depending on your body, larger clothes will actually make you look smaller. If you're already big, it's a lost cause. Unless you're skinny skinny, tight clothes won't fail to make you look bigger.

Exactly! It looks awful and I assume they must be very uncomfortable too, I really don't get it.