fat acceptance is unacceptable

Fatties make me want to barf. Especially the ones that are assholes about it. One time in the store I was walking down the snack aisle to get to the seafood counter, and this ladyplanet in a scooter bumped me with the basket and asked me if I would grab a few boxes of little debbies of some sort. To which I said sorry, but if you were crippled I would for sure. But you're just fat, so get it your own damn self. Then walked away.

Reactions: 2 users
Fatties make me want to barf. Especially the ones that are assholes about it. One time in the store I was walking down the snack aisle to get to the seafood counter, and this ladyplanet in a scooter bumped me with the basket and asked me if I would grab a few boxes of little debbies of some sort. To which I said sorry, but if you were crippled I would for sure. But you're just fat, so get it your own damn self. Then walked away.

Damn son, I wish I had the confidence to call a fatty out irl. This morning a total landwhale legitimately shoved me out of the way because she thought I was going for the last bag of triple choc-chip cookies (it was 50% off and like 4 times the size of my head). Errr, no bitch. I wanted rice cakes. She didn't even apologise to me - I just stared up at her in total disbelief from the floor. An assistant person helped me up though, and he was really cute :D

Still though. Fatties gon' fat.

Reactions: 1 user
LOL this is hilarious! I was literally staring at my computer and cracking up. If anyone was around, they would have thought that I was a nutcase . . .

By the way, the I had to look up the National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance (NAAFA) that the blogger mentioned. The site is hilarious, and the board members are all obese . . .
http://www.naafaonline.com/dev2/

God, these people are so fucking deluded. How on earth can they think that having layers of disgusting blubber on a body is acceptable and natural and perfectly healthy ugh

Check out danceswithfat.com the woman who writes the blog is completely deluded. I think someone on here posted about her, and that's how I found it. If you wanna kill time, some of the shit she writes is hilarious.

UGH thank you I'm so thankful for this forum. Not only does this article bother me, but it sounds like my friends. They talk about eating a lot of food and then getting really bad D*. Don't get me wrong, I love hanging with them. But it's annoying because I wish social situations didn't have to revolve around food so much. I usually stick to salads or healthy options and they get high-carb foods.

Omg you guys I look so fingernails today ugh.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394689326.753274.jpg

^^ hahahaha I'm wearing my fingernail jeans today, sigh ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saw this fucktardery this morning on facebook. I'm sure your diabetes has nothing at all to to with the fact that you are overweight. I'm sure you eat so perfectly healthy. This comment was in respons to some other new movement I don't even want to get started on, Before and after pictures of Skinny to "Healthy", Yeah..........
Delusional
Unacceptable. Fat culture needs to have a coronary like right now and die already.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 105
saw this fucktardery this morning on facebook. I'm sure your diabetes has nothing at all to to with the fact that you are overweight. I'm sure you eat so perfectly healthy. This comment was in respons to some other new movement I don't even want to get started on, Before and after pictures of Skinny to "Healthy", Yeah..........

Delusional

Unacceptable. Fat culture needs to have a coronary like right now and die already.

Type one diabetes is juvenile diabetes, you develop it outside of your own control and anyone can have it. The skinniest, healthiest girl I know has type one.

The rest of this post is bullshit and horribly written but her diabetes really has nothing to do with her weight. Type two is obesity diabetes.

yeah... I kinda thought that about type 1. I realize, I was wrong on that count. But the rest is so absolutely bad, she probably has type 2 and just lies and says it's 1 it to make herself seem less responsible. Typical fat defense mechanism, deny any responsibility for one's weight.

yeah... I kinda thought that about type 1. I realize, I was wrong on that count. But the rest is so absolutely bad, she probably has type 2 and just lies and says it's 1 it to make herself seem less responsible. Typical fat defense mechanism, deny any responsibility for one's weight.

I knew someone who did that because she was really skinny but had the most repulsive diet so she was embarrassed by it! Sorry I didn't want to seem harsh. If I hear "god loved me so much he wanted to supersize me" one more time I'm gonna com seriously.