Fashion Toast

hana114

Worker Bee
Jan 18, 2012
Australia
I was surprised to find that there wasn't a thread on Rumi Neely and her blog Fashion Toast

http://www.fashiontoast.com/

She is quite thin and, despite not being very likeable, takes some nice pictures. Plus there is always the guest appearances by Bryan Boy (he is too ridiculous for words...)

Rumi is a model and travels a lot, but is obviously not up there with the greats that we gurls love

she is pretty but i wouldn't have thought she was a model by some of the pictures that are on her blog. The pictures make her look quite short, it might be the angle they are taken on...

she is pretty but i wouldn't have thought she was a model by some of the pictures that are on her blog. The pictures make her look quite short, it might be the angle they are taken on...

I don't think she was ever a model in the sense were used to? I think it's something that came about more through her blog getting popular, and people wanting her to wear their clothes because of her association with their brand and wearing/promoting it on her blog or whatever. No? :hmm:

I was surprised to find that there wasn't a thread on Rumi Neely and her blog Fashion Toast

http://www.fashiontoast.com/

She is quite thin and, despite not being very likeable, takes some nice pictures. Plus there is always the guest appearances by Bryan Boy (he is too ridiculous for words...)

Rumi is a model and travels a lot, but is obviously not up there with the greats that we gurls love

I love Rumi, I think she is very pretty and thin. I don't know I like her

It's also nice to know other people read fashion toast

I also read her blog, mainly because she takes so many great pictures. :)

I love that blog, and Rumi is such good thins. I love her arms especially.

I've met her in real life. She isn't super skinny, but has great porportions and is quite fit. She has great legs--and being ridiculously photogenic helps. Oh and also quite tall...especially in her heels ;)

I've met her too and thought she was quite short haha. She is very fit and toned but not super skinny. She's also very very shy and withdrawn. Her boyfriend, Colin, compensates for her shyness though, he's so outgoing and friendly.

I've met her too and thought she was quite short haha. She is very fit and toned but not super skinny. She's also very very shy and withdrawn. Her boyfriend, Colin, compensates for her shyness though, he's so outgoing and friendly.

Oh wow, I totally would not think of her as being shy! She comes across as so bubbly :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
She takes a lot of pictures of herself wearing really basic outfits in desolate locations lol.

I couldn't tell that she's extremely tall or skinny from most of the photos, but there's a side shot of her wearing denim shorts where I realized how beautifully long and thin her legs are. Most of the other photos just don't do her legs any justice, i think.

Most of the other photos just don't do her legs any justice, i think.

It's because she has short legs. Not saying they're not amazing legs, but she has a long torso and short legs so they tend to look unremarkable in most photos. She has a TINY waist though.

I like her fashion sense, most of the time. I also think her photography is amazeballs (lol).

She seems quite thin and fit. I love her skinny legs, although they look pretty short. I'd never estimate her above 1.68 (as in length).