Fashion sins

I thought I was a little punk rocker back in high school. My favorite item of clothing were some hand-me-down combat boots. I wore them every day till they fell apart.

I dress like a normal person now.... but I have some items of clothing that i'll still wear around the house for sentimental purposes. lol.

All the clothing I wore in grade 6, what was I thinking!?! Seriously those clothing pieces were terrible!

I remember when I wanted to be all "trendy" and I wore short skirts, truckloads of jewelry and over-the-top outfits (I was 10!!!)... That wasn't trendy, that was avant-garde and embarrassing!!! It is ironic because my style today is very classic, somewhat girly, very gamine.

Through the end of freshman year of high school, I was so anti-trend, anti-"cool" that I went way too far in the opposite direction. Baggy t-shirt + ripped jeans = my daily uniform. While fine in moderation, when I just want a really comfy couldn't-care-less kind of day, I actually look and feel a lot better since I started putting thought into my style.

(though my mother would say that most of what I wear is still a faux pas....her problem, not mine!)

Is this you or just an example?
Well, the frilly skirt & leo top are both uhm... not that pretty, I hope you either burned them or threw it away! :grin:
Either way, judged by your avatar you look way better now.
yes, this is me when i was 11/12 years :lol:
so horrible

Oh God, I had a pair of horrid horrid faux leather tight hip hugger pants that I got from ROSS out of all places :lol: I was in middle school and thought I was such hot shit. Keep in mind, this was the early 2000s so skinny jeans weren't around yet. So ugly! I can't believe my parents let me wear them...