Fashion Oopsies

Ginger_Red

Rising Star
Dec 10, 2012
In the woods, USA
Is there a fashion faux pas that you always seem to commit? I spend awhile on my appearance every day, but sometimes I overlook obvious fashion oopsies. For example, I wear low cut jeans a lot, and I went grocery shopping yesterday and realized my undies were popping out of the back of my jeans the whole time! That always seems to happen to me. Also, I always forget to adjust my collar on my jacket, which ends up looking pretty messy! What are some of your fashion mistakes in an otherwise flawless wardrobe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forgetting to remove the lint from the obscene amount of black clothing that I wear. Especially my black velvet skinny jeans. Lint magnet! I have also forgotten to remove tags from a new jacket and left it hanging over the back of my chair for all behind me to see. Embarrassing. I realized tag was left on when I got home. Also I have forgotten to remove the little size stickers from sweaters and worn these in public. Luckily they can be hard to spot, but I'm sure somebody saw me walking around with a little XS sticker slapped under my boob.

Forgetting to remove the lint from the obscene amount of black clothing that I wear. Especially my black velvet skinny jeans. Lint magnet! I have also forgotten to remove tags from a new jacket and left it hanging over the back of my chair for all behind me to see. Embarrassing. I realized tag was left on when I got home. Also I have forgotten to remove the little size stickers from sweaters and worn these in public. Luckily they can be hard to spot, but I'm sure somebody saw me walking around with a little XS sticker slapped under my boob.

At least it's extra small!:p

I wore a warm tone black jacket with cool tone black pants :nopity:

I hate when I look down around midday and realize I'm wearing navy with black :disgusted:

Is there a fashion faux pas that you always seem to commit? I spend awhile on my appearance every day, but sometimes I overlook obvious fashion oopsies. For example, I wear low cut jeans a lot, and I went grocery shopping yesterday and realized my undies were popping out of the back of my jeans the whole time! That always seems to happen to me. Also, I always forget to adjust my collar on my jacket, which ends up looking pretty messy! What are some of your fashion mistakes in an otherwise flawless wardrobe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Panty-lines. Usually occurs when I'm trying on several bottoms in the morning. One of my suits does this crap to me: matching pants = no pantyline; matching skirt = pantyline galore. I should just make tags for the hangers that read: "THONG/COMMANDO REQUIRED."

I wore a warm tone black jacket with cool tone black pants :nopity:

I hate this. My closet lighting sucks, so I'll put it on, only to realize too late.

I wear a lot of black, and I'm always rushing to leave the house. I think I look cute with my oversized sweater until I notice all the white cat fur. :whistling: Lint rollers are quickly becoming my best friend.

I hate when I look down around midday and realize I'm wearing navy with black :disgusted:

Oh no! This is bad? I wore a black tank top with a navy bandage skirt yesterday :nervous: I should start paying attention to fashion magazines...

Mine is always having a too-short or low cut top on :hmm: :slutboobs: I hate shopping because I'm not at my GW, which means that my clothes are usually on the verge of not fitting :lol: I also tend to have trousers half-falling off and very baggy. That's the issue with being a teenager I guess :nopity:

The other day I caught myself wearing wayyyy too much leather. It was bad. Black leather combat boots, a pair of those leggings that are faux leather on the front and normal legging material on the back, and my mackage leather moto jacket. Luckily it was only some random stuff I had thrown on for a quick run to the store, so I didn't see anybody I knew... but I know it was awful.

Attachments

• 00380f.jpg
    00380f.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 136
Reactions: 1 user
Navy & black has been my new love since it started appearing everywhere on handbags a season back. Very chic. I have a bespoke leather satchel coming in exactly this colourway!

Navy & black has been my new love since it started appearing everywhere on handbags a season back. Very chic. I have a bespoke leather satchel coming in exactly this colourway!

I love the dark brown/black and the navy/black combo - I think that it is the clothes and styling and way they are put together that make it fashionable or a disaster.

Some times I wear white socks with dark trousers if I know they won't be seen under my boots. :oops:

I have the awful tendency to wear cardigans with clothes that don't support it :nervous: my arms make me nauseated so I always try to cover them up, but it ends up looking a bit frumpy and mom-like sometimes :run:

Basically, I have no sense of style whatsoever. Worst SG member ever :lol:

I have the awful tendency to wear cardigans with clothes that don't support it :nervous: my arms make me nauseated so I always try to cover them up, but it ends up looking a bit frumpy and mom-like sometimes :run:

Basically, I have no sense of style whatsoever. Worst SG member ever :lol:

I catch myself doing this too sometimes :oops:

Basically I've forbidden myself from buying more cardigans!

Omg, I committed a major fashion Don't today :( I was wearing a short wool coat with a short silk dress underneath, and thin, see-through tights. So I'm walking on the street, and I notice that the front of my dress has ridden up a little. When I reach down to tug it into place, I come to the horrifying realization that the back of the dress has ridden up completely, and I have been walking around with my lacy thong and bare ass exposed for everyone to see :facepalm: :run:

Reactions: 1 user
Omg, I committed a major fashion Don't today :( I was wearing a short wool coat with a short silk dress underneath, and thin, see-through tights. So I'm walking on the street, and I notice that the front of my dress has ridden up a little. When I reach down to tug it into place, I come to the horrifying realization that the back of the dress has ridden up completely, and I have been walking around with my lacy thong and bare ass exposed for everyone to see :facepalm: :run:

Those moments when you reaaaaally love to be skinny ;)