Fashion Oopsies

Oh Jesus - I don't even want to think about seeing this happen to a fat person :superpuke:

My roommate is CONSTANTLY flashing me because her leggings aren't big/thick enough to stretch over her ass without turning completely translucent :superpuke: I don't think they even make leggings that would fit her.

Omg, I committed a major fashion Don't today :( I was wearing a short wool coat with a short silk dress underneath, and thin, see-through tights. So I'm walking on the street, and I notice that the front of my dress has ridden up a little. When I reach down to tug it into place, I come to the horrifying realization that the back of the dress has ridden up completely, and I have been walking around with my lacy thong and bare ass exposed for everyone to see :facepalm: :run:

I've had something similar happen to me, but sans tights :oops: Lesson learned: Short summer dress + a crossbody bag = Recipe for disaster, because the bag will pull the dress up.

... i didn't even notice until my boyfriend pointed it out and told me never again to wear white socks :oops: whoops

And I guess that is why I will remain forever alone. If a guy had to tell me 'never' to wear anything again, even if it's something stupid like white socks, I would be juvenile and spiteful and wear it constantly.

I wore a warm tone black jacket with cool tone black pants :nopity:

THIS! Oh god. I hate hate hate this! Matching blacks from different brands together is a nightmare, and I can't stand it even if the tones are a tiny bit off. I see Freja wearing blacks of mixed tones in streetstyle shots in an I don't give a duck way, but her great looks and attitude rides it out whereas I just look shabby. :nervous:

And I guess that is why I will remain forever alone. If a guy had to tell me 'never' to wear anything again, even if it's something stupid like white socks, I would be juvenile and spiteful and wear it constantly.

:-D I would too...

Oh no! This is bad? I wore a black tank top with a navy bandage skirt yesterday :nervous: I should start paying attention to fashion magazines...

Nooope, not at all. I've been a black and navy fan for years, as well as black and brown. I think they can look fantastic together if done right. I love mixing neutrals in general... a lot.

It's so incredibly cold in New England right now, and I love wearing sweater wraps under my winter coat because my torso is long, so my jackets always stop at my hipbones. The sweaters end up hanging way longer and looking ridiculous, but when it's -30 degrees i find it hard to care if I look ridiculous!

Yes..a couple weeks ago I wore a cardigan with xxs sticker. It was tiny so I doubt whether anyone noticed but I only noticed it when I got home. And the other day my bf noticed xs sticker on my sweater again after I'd worn it out.