Fashion No No

Really? I always thought it was a very appropriate way to show skin :oops:

7-donna_karan_kar_ns12_007bl.jpg
dolce-e-gabb-rs12-2935_C0.jpg

These are so cute, but I have no idea where I could wear them!

^ gross. That just looks tacky :wtf:

I loathe peplum waists, especially on chunky girls. The trend seems to be dying out a bit now but for a while they seemed to be all you could buy on the highstreet

I loathe peplum waists, especially on chunky girls. The trend seems to be dying out a bit now but for a while they seemed to be all you could buy on the highstreet[/QUOTE]

Agreed. It was also on TV everywhere. Yuk!

Oh, I see people wear these quite often and I still can't believe this actually became a trend!:meh:

My secondary concern with onesies (other than hideousness) is how cold you may get if you need to frequently go to the toilet... I would never want to sit topless/in just a bra in a public restroom.

My secondary concern with onesies (other than hideousness) is how cold you may get if you need to frequently go to the toilet... I would never want to sit topless/in just a bra in a public restroom.

That's why you need the one with the flap on the bum :p

Not exactly fashion, but ruins every outfit: too much fake tan.

wenn20290176.jpg

Christina-Aguilera_1622683a.jpg

No Christina, it does not make you look thinner.
It makes you look like:

sean-penn-or-oompa-loompa-L-PUvICq.jpeg

Reviving this thread because some clothes make me angry. :p

1. Fedoras. Cannot stand these hats :mad:

2. Hair dyed period red. It never looks natural or good at all in my opinion. So many "artsy" girls at my college started sporting this look in the fall...

3. Weird Miley Cyrus haircuts. That look isn't good on anyone...

4. All black unless they are stick thin. Otherwise it looks pretentious.

1. Fucking socks with sandals. Rargh.
2. Ill-fitting clothes.
3. I really hate khaki. It's for hiking only.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

There are so many things that get on my nerves. I'm not amazingly well-dressed like some of you and I do not wear expensive clothes but I do try to think before the daily upholstering of my body (is this flattering, does it fit, is it easy on the eye overall?)... it isn't hard. I could crash the SG server on this topic if I let myself.

1. The fat girl long-top-with-leggings uniform. It's still a mini length which they wouldn't wear with bare legs or opaque tights. I can still see your thighs, black jersey doesn't magically render them invisible. Wear some fucking trousers.
2. Ankle strap heels, unless with VERY long legs. The visual leg-shortening is painful to see.
3. Cheap acrylic jumpers that are trying to look like cotton or wool mix. Bobbly, shapeless and wrong after one wash... admit it was a waste of £10, throw it away and buy a natural fabric one.

I just hate hate hate it when people wear the same colour entirely. I saw an orange monster (fat) today and I was absolutely horrified. head to toe colour isn't okay unless it's black. Or a dress. But orange trousers, loafers, coat, scarf, and hat is not okay. No orange is okay, I hate orange.

I just hate hate hate it when people wear the same colour entirely. I saw an orange monster (fat) today and I was absolutely horrified. head to toe colour isn't okay unless it's black. Or a dress. But orange trousers, loafers, coat, scarf, and hat is not okay. No orange is okay, I hate orange.

I think head-to-toe white looks good on skinnies too!

Although I feel ya, I saw a woman a couple of times dressed ENTIRELY in purple!!! Including shoes and backpack!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk