Fashion No No

I'm Australian and we call 'flip flops' thongs.. And thongs as in the underwear are G-strings.

So thongs anywhere apart from the pool or the beach. Or thongs with tacky little diamonties are just ridiculous.

i HATE when girls match everything.
matching earrings, necklace, top, handbag, shoes, ANYTHING! SOO tacky:mad:

I feel so weird, I actually like 70% of things posted in this thread, like high-low skirts or printed leggins.

I'm not a fan of harem pants, neons (not always, but still), wearing band tee when you know ONE DAMN SONG, I hate really tight curls with an obvious ton of hairspray. Oh, I'm not a fan of messy buns. They look too sloppy for my taste. I hate it when I see a well-dressed girl, with perfect make up, nice body, and then BAM
coliebun1.jpg

And I don't like feather extensions.

I agree with most of these also, but for me the worst offenders are shoes. Specifically: gym shoes anywhere but the gym, crocs, uggs for most occasions & freaking birkinstocks (especially with socks) I'm a shoe fanatic so to miss an opportunity to wear a beautiful shoe..Why???

I agree with most of these also, but for me the worst offenders are shoes. Specifically: gym shoes anywhere but the gym, crocs, uggs for most occasions & freaking birkinstocks (especially with socks) I'm a shoe fanatic so to miss an opportunity to wear a beautiful shoe..Why???

Crocs need to end already! Just keep them around for the professionals who actually benefit from them and leave us poor civilians in peace!

Crocs need to end already! Just keep them around for the professionals who actually benefit from them and leave us poor civilians in peace!

Who are these professionals?

Anyway, the other day I saw crocs ballet shoes. :superpuke: Where is the smiley stabbing itself in the eye when you need it?

Who are these professionals?

Anyway, the other day I saw crocs ballet shoes. :superpuke: Where is the smiley stabbing itself in the eye when you need it?

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf: i live in ballet flats...this constitutes a personal assault on my well being :twisted:
Doctors, nurses, chefs, etc tend to wear crocs because they are constantly on their feet and it's good for long-term comfort or something like that.

God, words can´t express how much I hate hipter glasses! :superpuke:

Really, on most people they look like the´re trying way too hard to be edgy or special.

Hahaha my glasses are wannabe Raybans. I love them! But then again, I do try pretty hard to be edgy and special :nervous:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sleeveless tops with mommy arms. I have this thing about arms and I can't stand not-skinny upper arms showing.

I don't know if this was mentioned yet but I totally hate frilly skirts (especially white ones ) with black thights and flats. It looks gross and even worse when older women wear this combination :run:

I agree with almost everything here (especially mullet skirts and animal prints... eurgh) but I'd also like to add: FLORALS
I mean I know floral print can look good sometimes but it always reminds me of old people and hipsters :\\\ I always steer clear of anything with floral patterns I just hate them so much. Plenty of otherwise cutely designed shirts and dresses have been absolutely ruined by florals! :mad:
Even worse is those flower prints that aren't really florals they're just really cartoony flowers?? If you know what I'm talking about oh man I cannot stand those.

Fur coats or faux fur coats/ jackets (they come off as tacky IMO)

birkenstocks shoes

When your Jeans are so long that you step on them underneath your shoe..

Girls who wear no bra and you can clearly see their nipples protruding through their shirt. :rolleyes:

Animal skin bags (alligator,snake, sheep, cows, etc)

Animal prints- most animal prints come off as tacky (IMO) (cheetah, leopard, zebra, etc.)

Too funny about the Birkenstock shoes! I agree and my friends and I used to joke that wearing Birkenstocks was the next best thing to birth control. LOL!

Too funny about the Birkenstock shoes! I agree and my friends and I used to joke that wearing Birkenstocks was the next best thing to birth control. LOL!

I wore birkenstocks AND crocs (with those dumb little things you can put in the holes) when I was about 11 :eek: no wonder I didn't have many friends :nopity:

I know they're out of style now, but I still despise uggs. I don't know why anyone would wear them in public (or in private). They're big, ugly, and not worth the money.

I know they're out of style now, but I still despise uggs. I don't know why anyone would wear them in public (or in private). They're big, ugly, and not worth the money.

Apparently the area I live in hasn't received the memo on this yet - I still see Uggs everywhere, even more so now that fall has hit!

I'll admit to owning a pair of knock-offs, but they only exist for one purpose - they live in the boot of my Mini in case I get stuck in a blizzard and am not wearing practical shoes to get my car out of a pile of snow. I feel like a shambling zombie when I'm wearing them, and so the pair I was gifted was relegated to "emergency boots in the trunk" status.