Fashion No No

BOYS IN SKINNY JEANS :twisted::twisted:

Agree.

Another faux pas, I guess Karl Lagerfeld and Anna Wintour would hate me...
But I just don't understand the whole sunglasses thing indoors, my sister always does that, especially on the tube and it drives me nuts but every time I try telling her to take hers off she brings up Karl and Anna because she knows I can't argue with that.

katiepoloBAR_450x640.jpg

Dear god. If I EVER look like this I would want someone to do the honourable thing and shoot me on the spot.

Dear god. If I EVER look like this I would want someone to do the honourable thing and shoot me on the spot.

Same here too lol
Animal prints aren´t a bad thing per se, but they usually come in really tacky shirts or dresses (Picture = perfect example). I´m the not-so-proud anymore owner of a zebra dress, but recently I came to think that I must have been out of my mind when I bought it. 80 Euros gone for good... :nopity:

Agree.

Another faux pas, I guess Karl Lagerfeld and Anna Wintour would hate me...
But I just don't understand the whole sunglasses thing indoors, my sister always does that, especially on the tube and it drives me nuts but every time I try telling her to take hers off she brings up Karl and Anna because she knows I can't argue with that.

THIS! Also the thing with sunglasses in the hair. Seriously, why?

This isn't really a faux pas.. but I think it's stupid. Guys who wear beanies when it's HOT outside. Don't get me wrong, I think guys look adorable in them. But when it's hot and sunny - leave 'em at home fellas. It's 80 DEGREES outside you TWAT!
tumblr_m06nd5eLs51r7fabto1_500_large.jpg

Haha, find that so stupid! The same thing with scarves.

I have an intense hate of horizontal stripes, and stretchy tops with collars... And the colour brown. I made a set of rules for myself when I was about 12 saying I would never wear them. To be fair, I do have a couple of old comfy striped jumpers but aside from that I have stuck to my rules!

Mmm and I think some hipsters can pull the look off (living just off Sydney Road in Melbourne I see a lot of them...) but then there are those who just look like they're trying so so hard. It's just depressing. I love a classic, clean look.

This isn't really a faux pas.. but I think it's stupid. Guys who wear beanies when it's HOT outside. Don't get me wrong, I think guys look adorable in them. But when it's hot and sunny - leave 'em at home fellas. It's 80 DEGREES outside you TWAT!
tumblr_m06nd5eLs51r7fabto1_500_large.jpg

Haha there's a guy at my gym who ALWAYS wears a beanie when he's working out. He has an amazing bod and a cute face but that hat makes him look like a dick. It must smell like the devils armpit under there. :wtf:

Reactions: 1 user
Oh I love this thread so much :D

There was already said so much and I agree on many, many things.

First of all the thing that was said very often already: Leggings as jeans. It looks horrible. Cover your butt or be patient enough to find a tight real jeans that fits. I often think people only wear those "jeggings" cause they are to lazy to search for a pair of trousers :D

On animal prints: Its annoying really. I remember 7 or 8 years ago I badly wanted some tights with leoprint and it was nearly impossible to find them. I finally found some in a shop that sold punk clothes and I was so proud :D And then some time later...whooooosh...leoprint everywhere. First I was happy about it and then it started to transform into this kind of "bitchy" look and now nearly all clothes with animal print look cheap and just wrong, those annoying tight dresses...mostly worn by very chubby girls with too much make up. Ugh. Animal print for me only works with a punkish outfit now and it should be only ONE piece with animal print please :D

Nerd glasses. Come on...it usually looks like someone tries TOO hard to be indie :lol:

Neon. I just can´t stand it. Maybe thats cause I´m a child of the 90s and it reminds me of all those strange "rave/trance people" with bad teeth and horribly bleached hair who dropped too much extasy :rolleyes:

Those hipster kids who wear Guns n`Roses shirts they bought at H&M together with a ripped denim jacket and feel like they are cool are also a big fashion fail, but its ok, I also went through that in 1995 :grin:

Guys in baggypants and hoodies. Seen too much of that 15 years ago and already back then I didn´t really like it.

Short shorts. I don´t like them. It usually looks very bad combined with chunky legs and cellulite. If a model type wears them I don´t care though I think there are better clothes, but fact is that most people are no models :rolleyes:

Plunging necklines when women have big boobs. I know some guys would disagree with me, but I think it looks cheap and stopped wearing that when I was about 18 and it was the best decision I´ve made when it comes to fashion.

Cheap fake leather jackets. UGH!

Other stuff: Hilariously large earrings, cheap jewellery in general, bad fake nails - even worse with glitter, bad hair extensions, over plucked eyebrows, make up that is too dark, huge amounts of self-tanner, bad permanent waves, duvet jackets, naked legs that are definately not made to be worn naked, too much perfume - especially when its a cheap one...

Now I feel over critical, but I know I´m also a mess sometimes and some people for sure hate to look at me...but oh well...there is just so much stuff out there that tortures my eyes :lol:

@ForeverDirtx You look lovely! Would love to see more girls of your type and with such a beautiful physique at concerts and parties :)

Last edited by a moderator:
BOYS IN SKINNY JEANS :twisted::twisted:

i used to have a casual sales job and one time i had a customer that was a guy in really skinny jeans and he came up to me askin me a question about our products and i started laughing like a maniac at his damn skinny jeans which made it really hard to answer his question and ring up his sale because i just couldnt stop laughing and he was lookin at me like i was crazy and i didn want to explain it was his jeans so i even hid behind the counter a second and tried to let out all the giggles but when i looked back at him i was laughing all over again :oops:

Wow I agree with almost all the things said here, the leggings as pants, too much animal print, boys in skinny jeans..
Also, this might sound a bit stupid but I don't like when people wear a top and pants/skirt that are the same plain colour. I mean like plain red shirt and red pants. It's like they don't know how to match colours so they just choose things that are the same colour -.-

katiepoloBAR_450x640.jpg

I'm such a skank! :eek:
I love her hair and shoes and possibly the dress :nervous::run:
But not a fan of leather skin.... no fake and baking here :)