Fashion No No

mhm, i have a fur coat, hat and a fox which is made like a kind of scarf :x

Yeah, that's cool. If that's what you like, wear it. I'm just stating what I don't like fashion wise in regards to Classchic's question. (I wear chipped nail polish sometimes because I'm lazy, but I don't have a problem with someone's else dislike for it.). I'm a vegan and i have an EXTREME love for animals and that's just how I feel about fur, I'm not trying to shove an opinion down someone's throat...I'm just answering the question.;)

Yeah, that's cool. If that's what you like, wear it. I'm just stating what I don't like fashion wise in regards to Classchic's question. (I wear chipped nail polish sometimes because I'm lazy, but I don't have a problem with someone's else dislike for it.). I'm a vegan and i have an EXTREME love for animals and that's just how I feel about fur, I'm not trying to shove an opinion down someone's throat...I'm just answering the question.;)

just wanted to hear your opinion about that because i get really often offended by various people on the street because of that and i hate people like this. the things were presents from my grandmother which lives in the ukraine. it's an obviousness to wear fur there, especially because of the cold winters. and i'm freezing ALL the time, so my grandmother bought it for me.
i don't wear it because "oh i have so much money", "oh i'm so important, animals died for my clothes".. it's just that i like it because it's warm and i grew up with the lifestyle of wearing fur.
and i hate it when people judge you because of it.
and with this text i don't mean you or something, i just want to hear your opinion about things like that and so on, you know?

When your Jeans are so long that you step on them underneath your shoe..

:oops: My jeans are like this! I am only 5 feet tall (at least that is what I say, I am actually a tiny bit shorter) and it is hard to find pants that are short enough. My mother used to hem them for me but they are still sometimes too long. I know it is an awful look but it happens :nopity:

Reactions: 1 user
@SatelliteEyes I have never actually seen someone wearing an outfit like that with my own eyes but it is all over tumblr and the internet! I am not a fan either.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the misfortune of seeing harem pants live on an airplane this week on a girl with a smashing figure. I wanted to strangle her for wasting her good looks :wtf:

For me I don't like Capri pants on most women because they make legs appear shorter than they are.

I am also bored with heavy black eyeliner. Every teenager in my area wears it so in my mind it translates to inexperience with make-up or a kardashian-esque vibe. Anytime I see it this is the immediate connection in my mind (probably my problem not the wearer's).

@Victoria I'm with you on the flats with socks thing...because I'm tall, I don't wear heels all of the time and sometimes over the knee socks are a fun alternative to full on tights in early fall.

@classichic I read somewhere in Vogue a few years back when the whole legging trend started that no matter how skinny you are, you need to make sure your bum is covered--leggings are not trousers!

But let me say this about Crocs. I hate them. With a passion. Only babies and old people gardening should wear crocs. For some reason my younger siblings were obsessed with those. And let me tell you the day my sister's fourth pair broke from overuse at age 13, I was so glad never to see her in those again.

In general, if any part of your body that should be covered up by some kind of underwear is on display (over side-boob, pieces of cloth you pretend is a skirt, etc) you should not be wearing them. Oh--and even if you somehow can miraculously get a pair of short shorts to zip up and you're well...not slim....it just doesn't work. And uggs and shorts...pick a season ppl!! :superpuke:

Oh and last one i swear--but what are people's thoughts on that wearing silk pjs as actual clothing trend that celebrities are all over these days?:wtf:

These kinds of shorts -->

tumblr_llej9ioZSK1qa4itw.jpg

are everywhere right now, and they make me want to vomit. The number of chunky, over-tanned tumblr-like "hipster" girls in Toronto who wear this with stupid corsets like these...

tumblr_lme9harF5N1qgycp5o1_500.jpg

is terrifying. It's the tackiest trend I've ever seen.

This look is getting SO boring. I own both mini shorts and bralets/corset-ish tops, but I don't wear them together.. it's just too.. naked?

I definately agree on the UGGs, harem trousers (!!!), leggins as jeans (again !!!!!) and just too tight, unflattering clothing in general.

And one more thing: Studs. It's like "punk goes hipster"or something, and it's getting sooo old. I live in Denmark, and it's people haven't discovered the trend until recently, so now everybody is wearing studs all over. Ugh

Actually the whole socks with the flats I meant I don't like them when worn with jeans or trousers. I don't mind the cutsie socks with flats or the knee length socks with flats when you wear a skirt or dress. But the flats with socks when wearing trousers, I don't like that.

Actually the whole socks with the flats I meant I don't like them when worn with jeans or trousers. I don't mind the cutsie socks with flats or the knee length socks with flats when you wear a skirt or dress. But the flats with socks when wearing trousers, I don't like that.

Oh yeah with you on that one then! Especially white socks...:nervous:

@katzeosp Ugh I agree about the studs trend! I can literally think of one thing -- it was one of those slide barrettes, with three tiny golden studs on it -- that I've ever seen that didn't look stupid. It's just hipster-ish overkill 99% of the time.

I use to be bad for wearing this but not anymore. I cant stand skirts/shorts with black stockings, i think its kinda tacky for older people. It looks cute on little kids, also doesn't help that most gurls I've seen that wear it have huge runs/rips in the stockings now they just look like sluts. Also there was a style here in Delta/BC and it was those frilly skirts I don't know how to describe them but they were usually nylon a really stretchy material and only frilly half way down. But not like these, as i think this is adorable skirt.
l_p0012168098.jpg

Would wear those skirts all the time if i had skinnier legs.
I don't like capris either, don't ask, don't own a pair of them.

I use to be bad for wearing this but not anymore. I cant stand skirts/shorts with black stockings, i think its kinda tacky for older people. It looks cute on little kids, also doesn't help that most gurls I've seen that wear it have huge runs/rips in the stockings now they just look like sluts. Also there was a style here in Delta/BC and it was those frilly skirts I don't know how to describe them but they were usually nylon a really stretchy material and only frilly half way down. But not like these, as i think this is adorable skirt.
l_p0012168098.jpg

Would wear those skirts all the time if i had skinnier legs.
I don't like capris either, don't ask, don't own a pair of them.
Love those skirts.. but I am so fashionably challenged no matter what top I put with them it looks stupid to me! :p

Love those skirts.. but I am so fashionably challenged no matter what top I put with them it looks stupid to me! :p

lol i think they would be so much fun to wear but need my thighs and hips to lose some weight before i invest in it lol :nopity:

@Nessie... Do you have a forever 21? They are like $15 regular price and the clearance racks always have something like that! Maybe buy one a size too small and use it as motivation?!

@Nessie... Do you have a forever 21? They are like $15 regular price and the clearance racks always have something like that! Maybe buy one a size too small and use it as motivation?!

If we do I have no idea where the nearest one is. I do all my shopping at second hand stores so i can still find one there. I've been needing to go shopping so badly lol, i should try that.

Mullet skirts. They look like they've been through a blender. Even worse when you can see the mini under skirt that is the same length.

:superpuke:

Mullet-Skirt-White.jpg

@classichic, You just described the apparel of most Americans!! Hahaha.. I hate overweight people in leggings, very neck tops that show the longest crevas of cleavage, baggy jeans on guys that show their underpants and finally, as a girl in socal, I can't stand those Justin Timberlake hats. Ugh...