Fashion No No

One thing I hate is groups of young teen girls (around 13-14ish?) who go out and are all wearing practically the same things. I wouldn't mind if it was nice but its like leggings as pants, a crop top, sneakers and a weird hat:facepalm:
If you're going to copy eachother why not copy something nice??

Reactions: 1 users
One thing I hate is groups of young teen girls (around 13-14ish?) who go out and are all wearing practically the same things. I wouldn't mind if it was nice but its like leggings as pants, a crop top, sneakers and a weird hat:facepalm:
If you're going to copy eachother why not copy something nice??

thanks for putting in words something I hate so much. Also in summer they are all wearing the same high wasted short with a crop top and always with their iPhone on their hand with those horrible cases that I can´t imagine how they can buy them.

This girl at my school has the worst cankles I've ever seen. She's not that big but she legit has ankle sausages (like toddlers?). And she insists on wearing leggings and flip flops every day. Her everyday outfit is something like: black leggings, flip flops, flow-y top and a Michael Kors bag. WHY

Reactions: 1 user
This girl at my school has the worst cankles I've ever seen. She's not that big but she legit has ankle sausages (like toddlers?). And she insists on wearing leggings and flip flops every day. Her everyday outfit is something like: black leggings, flip flops, flow-y top and a Michael Kors bag. WHY
It all makes so much sense now why I've always thought people with chubby wrists and ankles look like babies....because they are literally giant babies!

This is more my own personal quirk than anything else, but I hate mixing black with brown! It's the worst. If I'm wearing a lot of black I will not wear my brown shoes under any circumstance, and vice-versa. I see it as mixing genres of clothing, because when I wear brown I'm going for a more down-to-earth look and I see black as very sleek and clean, more for my grungier looks.

Black and brown together makes me cringe too! Well, moreso tan-brown with black... chocolate brown and black is something I think can work in the right context. But tan and black - it just can look a little awkward in my opinion! :wtf:

Very hairy people who only shave to the knee... What is the point?? They would actually look better not shaving at all than having an obvious line from "naked mole rat" to "gorilla"...

Saw a girl out shopping wearing:
Cropped blue jeggings
Crop top
Ombre hoodie (a pinkish colour)
Long nike socks (to just above her ankle)
Nike trainers (neon)
Ickkk

Also anything from the 2000's, I mean come on. That is the one decade I could have done without, and everything across the board.

I just don't like when people look like shit. I see kids in my classes who show up wearing pajamas and slippers to these high level classes. I couldn't give a shit what they think, but to the professor it makes the student look like they don't care. Which they don't.

And when people don't take care of their nails: male, female, and every other gender.

Also anything from the 2000's

2000s will be back before you know it. Mark my words. I'm calling fishnets, skinny scarfs, lace up tops, disco halter tops, off the shoulder tops, kitten heels, pointy toed boots. Just give it a couple of seasons, I'm already seeing it.. obviously interpreted differently than it was, but it's a definite nod to the era.

Reactions: 2 users
2000s will be back before you know it. Mark my words. I'm calling fishnets, skinny scarfs, lace up tops, disco halter tops, off the shoulder tops, kitten heels, pointy toed boots. Just give it a couple of seasons, I'm already seeing it.. obviously interpreted differently than it was, but it's a definite nod to the era.
Okay peace out Earth if that happens.

Ohh its already well and truly happening on social media! I see a lot of 'early 2000s revival' styling all the time on tumblr especially. I like some elements of it, but goddddd I'm hoping kitten heels don't make it back into mainstream fashion - can't stand the damn things!! Whenever I see them being worn its always on the people who really ESPECIALLY shouldn't be wearing them too... cankles/fat thighs/bulky calves... :hyper:

Ohh its already well and truly happening on social media! I see a lot of 'early 2000s revival' styling all the time on tumblr especially. I like some elements of it, but goddddd I'm hoping kitten heels don't make it back into mainstream fashion - can't stand the damn things!! Whenever I see them being worn its always on the people who really ESPECIALLY shouldn't be wearing them too... cankles/fat thighs/bulky calves... :hyper:

Haha I am a firm believer that anything, with the right styling, can be acceptable, even a godawful kitten heel..

5f6ef2ba2a1455bfbd4025024e9c7b9d.jpg
7d02b9e5f60e194e5045880b7c13b400.jpg
9abeb60dd17ad35d0d0f55fa855bea58.jpg
21eb21c2885f47e0a08b63f068f900d0.jpg
76f91bef620a50fc72a558d79a226280.jpg
200b4ce3810db2e646dcd5907c039f5f.jpg
678142f0e8ef8b1f9e9502596781bead.jpg
dcfb5c8253c9df7895089456d439f204.jpg
fa12af6068d107fe7724295c761399f4.jpg
Loathe_SaintLaurent_SS14_1.jpg

I think Miu Miu and Saint Laurent have done the best adaptions so far.
Just please lord, not with low slung asymmetrically cut skirts and tiny handbags.

Kitten heels (in my mind) will forever be reserved for those who wish they could walk in heels but can't. I can't, even for 3" heels, 4" minimum**. And for fuck's sake, none of those atrocious flatforms.

(I judge every single person who goes out at night in kitten heels.. what makes it worse is that 99.9% of the time, these ladies are NOT skinny)

**kitten heels for day wear (as above) on pin thin legs isn't absolutely horrible, just not preferred. Then again super skinniness almost saves every outfit.

Reactions: 1 user
Kitten heels (in my mind) will forever be reserved for those who wish they could walk in heels but can't. I can't, even for 3" heels, 4" minimum**. And for fuck's sake, none of those atrocious flatforms.

(I judge every single person who goes out at night in kitten heels.. what makes it worse is that 99.9% of the time, these ladies are NOT skinny)

**kitten heels for day wear (as above) on pin thin legs isn't absolutely horrible, just not preferred. Then again super skinniness almost saves every outfit.

Where I live people don't wear day heels unless they are kitten heels or they are really short. I wish I could wear my pretty pumps to work ):

I hate kitten heels too - I would consider wearing them to work, not because they have any appeal but because I am so tall in higher heels I would feel awkward in an office setting and too attention grabbing (I often just end up wearing flats which I also hate) but I cannot begin to fathom why people wear them out :facepalm: i can't stand girls who wear kitten heels out at night - learn to walk in heels or accept you cant wear them :rolleyes: