IMG_0036.JPG
IMG_0028.JPG
IMG_0030.jpg
IMG_0031.JPG
IMG_0032.jpg
IMG_0033.jpg
IMG_0034.jpg
IMG_0035.JPG

I can't begin to understand how this girl does not yet have a thread, genuinely one of the most beautiful girls I have every seen, personality wise too.
One of the top walkers last season but was too sick to walk couture, New York and London this season but back for Milan :luvluv:
On her IG she constantly mentions how lucky and blessed she feels for all her modeling opportunities, her work ethic is just :bow:

Colors model management Croatia
Elite worldwide
The Society NY

Measurements
Height: 5"10
Bust: 31"
Waist: 22"5
Hips:24"

(This thread might be updated incessantly due to my very obvious girl crush:luv:, I apologize in advance)

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
View attachment 15417 View attachment 15410 View attachment 15411 View attachment 15412 View attachment 15413 View attachment 15414 View attachment 15415 View attachment 15416

I can't begin to understand how this girl does not yet have a thread, genuinely one of the most beautiful girls I have every seen, personality wise too.
One of the top walkers last season but was too sick to walk couture, New York and London this season but back for Milan :luvluv:
On her IG she constantly mentions how lucky and blessed she feels for all her modeling opportunities, her work ethic is just :bow:

Colors model management Croatia
Elite worldwide
The Society NY

Measurements
Height: 5"10
Bust: 31"
Waist: 22"5
Hips:24"

(This thread might be updated incessantly due to my very obvious girl crush:luv:, I apologize in advance)

Was literally just looking for a thread on her :lol:

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I remember searching for a thread for her after seeing her at Max Mara! I didn't think to create one though, but she's gorgeous & her waist...

The bowl that's filled with pasta was tagged with someone else's profile meaning hers was the much smaller portion... :p

Something about her face (especially her eyes) reminds me of a toned down version of Kelly Mittendorf. She looks like that perfect mix between unique-looking and conventionally pretty

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I'm just not feeling it with her. She's definitely pretty but I don't think she's anything special. I can't quite put my finger on it but something about her big mouth, wide jaw and her sort-of 'furrowed' expression reminds me of a lot of other models. Maybe it's just these pics. She's certainly very versatile and beautiful but yeah, I don't see these photos and think "wow".

Wow, she is really beautiful and has a cool name. I think she will be even more amazing as she ages, the face will not be so full and the features will be sharper. Looking forward to the future.

She's really lovely. Something about her gives me Sasha Luss vibes -- not that she really looks like her, or anything! Just strikes me as an ultra-super-cool, yet down-to-earth type of person.

Basically, she looks like the kind of person that you'd definitely want to be your friend, but whom you would have to make a conscious effort not to be too terribly jealous of. ;)

what do you guys think,will getting a tattoo impact her work ? I know that other girls like Vitto also have it,but her seems umm,visible a lot ?

• Agree
The industry loves her right now, so hopefully it won't affect her too much

Noooo her legs were so much better a year ago, but now:

well,she's not really trying much anymore,she is taking things for granted... I'm annoyed when I see her playing prize contests to win pancakes. :tsk::badgirl:
I have a feeling she'll be working for a while,and then start fading. After two years she'll probably be out.

• Disagree
well,she's not really trying much anymore,she is taking things for granted... I'm annoyed when I see her playing prize contests to win pancakes. :tsk::badgirl:
I have a feeling she'll be working for a while,and then start fading. After two years she'll probably be out.
I don't really agree with you, though I do agree she gained a little weight (10 lbs or so). She's landing big campaigns. Like RL, Valentino campaign, major commercial ads (zara) Lanvin fragrances, that kind of thing. If anything, she's in a way better position to have more longevity than girls who are super runway-desired, but then don't get much interest from brands afterward--hence why she's on Models dot Top 50, whereas some of our (skinnier) favorites who have been around the same length of time aren't.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I don't really agree with you, though I do agree she gained a little weight (10 lbs or so). She's landing big campaigns. Like RL, Valentino campaign, major commercial ads (zara) Lanvin fragrances, that kind of thing. If anything, she's in a way better position to have more longevity than girls who are super runway-desired, but then don't get much interest from brands afterward--hence why she's on Models dot Top 50, whereas some of our (skinnier) favorites who have been around the same length of time aren't.
You mean that she's on the hot list or top 50? (on models.com)

You mean that she's on the hot list or top 50? (on models.com)

Top 50, she's not on the hot list anymore.

She has been everywhere this campaign season and will more than likely continue to dominate the runway as well. I love her face but I hate her tattoo and can imagine her agency wouldn't be too impressed with its placement either.

• Agree
I agree with @longlegz , even though shes landing big compains i feel like shell still fade away as every breakout star, modelling nowadays is really temporary, one season youre the big star and then we dont hear about you after two or three seasons (to me atleast). Especially with the fact that she seems to not care about her body as much as others do. :( I hope im wrong with those assumptions because she’s beautiful.

• Dislike