Fan Bingbing

christinechina

Rising Star
Jun 20, 2017
usa
(sorry if there's already a thread about her; I searched and couldn't find anything!)

She's a Chinese actress and I think she does modeling stuff too so not super sure where this thread should be. Anyway, I really like her overall look!

Fan-Bingbing-Vogue-Taiwan-September-2015-Cover-Photoshoot01.jpg

Fan-Bingbing-Vogue-Taiwan-September-2015-Cover-Photoshoot07.jpg

fan-bingbing-23-e.jpg

fan-bingbing-8-m.jpg

e1e1ae1b49fe7978f30e97814f51e14a.jpg

Fan-Bingbing-Vogue-Taiwan-September-2015-Cover-Photoshoot06.jpg

And here she is in the show "Empress of China"
13204f01c51ef3de9c87cc1bdd28126d9d4873f67da20f5acce566552c5cf692_large

(sorry if there's already a thread about her; I searched and couldn't find anything!)

She's a Chinese actress and I think she does modeling stuff too so not super sure where this thread should be. Anyway, I really like her overall look!

Fan-Bingbing-Vogue-Taiwan-September-2015-Cover-Photoshoot01.jpg

Fan-Bingbing-Vogue-Taiwan-September-2015-Cover-Photoshoot07.jpg

fan-bingbing-23-e.jpg

fan-bingbing-8-m.jpg

e1e1ae1b49fe7978f30e97814f51e14a.jpg

Fan-Bingbing-Vogue-Taiwan-September-2015-Cover-Photoshoot06.jpg

And here she is in the show "Empress of China"
13204f01c51ef3de9c87cc1bdd28126d9d4873f67da20f5acce566552c5cf692_large
I've always thought her face was really pretty!! I think her arms are a little soft though. They could use some tone.

Reactions: 1 users
Uh... Fan Bingbing is not really a skinny. Her face also screams generic plastic surgery gone slightly wrong. I'm Asian and have seen a lot of actresses go for the exact same "look." Here she is in candids:

220px-Fan_bingbing_seasia_prem_xmen.jpg

fan-bingbing-sacrifice----MARTIN-BUREAU-AFP-Getty-Images--main.jpg

celebs-spotted-2011-paris-fashion-week.jpg

tumblr_nglwi8WwYS1qc5fpbo8_1280.jpg

Fan-Bingbing-Plastic-Surgery-Chin-Implant.jpg

• Agree
I've always thought her face was really pretty!! I think her arms are a little soft though. They could use some tone.

I see where you're coming from- she's not perfectly SG skinny (like I'm one to talk, lol) but I think her face and versatility makes up for it (she's one of those people who can do both ethereal angel and badass femme fatale, imo)

tumblr_lvnz32Madb1r7q77do1_400.jpg

Vs.

0013729e78490c6f1d410f.jpg

Uh... Fan Bingbing is not really a skinny. Her face also screams generic plastic surgery gone slightly wrong. I'm Asian and have seen a lot of actresses go for the exact same "look." Here she is in candids:

Hey I'm Asian too high-five!!! And as I mentioned above yeah she's not really sg skinny (but on the slimmer side in "normal people" terms??? Idk) but I still like looking at pictures of her (even knowing that they've been professionally retouched), lol

Guess I'm just very shallow ;D

Her acting seems pretty decent, tho-I haven't really seen empress of china but from what I have seen she's pretty good. Also she was blink in one of the xmen movies and totally badass even if they didn't give her any actual lines :(

Hey I'm Asian too high-five!!! And as I mentioned above yeah she's not really sg skinny (but on the slimmer side in "normal people" terms??? Idk) but I still like looking at pictures of her (even knowing that they've been professionally retouched), lol

Guess I'm just very shallow ;D

Her acting seems pretty decent, tho-I haven't really seen empress of china but from what I have seen she's pretty good. Also she was blink in one of the xmen movies and totally badass even if they didn't give her any actual lines :(

I understand what you mean by enjoying her extremely photoshopped pictures -- there's a certain beauty in artificial creation, after all -- but SG is not exactly the forum for appreciating digital artwork ;)

• Funny
Those upper arms are quite fleshy. Not skinny.
(Although I am biased.. I've disliked her since I was a kid watching Empress of China.. always thought she was the ugliest of the female cast. Something about her round face. Really unfortunate she's found the success she has via plastic surgery)

• Agree

220px-Fan_bingbing_seasia_prem_xmen.jpg

fan-bingbing-sacrifice----MARTIN-BUREAU-AFP-Getty-Images--main.jpg

celebs-spotted-2011-paris-fashion-week.jpg

tumblr_nglwi8WwYS1qc5fpbo8_1280.jpg

Fan-Bingbing-Plastic-Surgery-Chin-Implant.jpg
Pardon my French, but HOLY SHIT I DID NOT KNOW THIS. :wtf:

It's always been a topic of gossip ... Fan Bingbing's plastic surgery. You can really tell through her nose - a lot of Asian celebs (especially S. Koreans) have that distorted "pinched" look.

I wish she would tone up and lose some weight. The girl is average, but skinny fat all around, and tries to appear skinny on the red carpet. Only with pretty strict marketing through advertisements and certain photos makes her seem ethereally pale and thin. :wtf:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
It's always been a topic of gossip ... Fan Bingbing's plastic surgery. You can really tell through her nose - a lot of Asian celebs (especially S. Koreans) have that distorted "pinched" look.

I wish she would tone up and lose some weight. The girl is average, but skinny fat all around, and tries to appear skinny on the red carpet. Only with pretty strict marketing through advertisements and certain photos makes her seem ethereally pale and thin. :wtf:

Oh dang didn't know about the plastic surgery!!! I don't really follow what she does, just use her as a "face claim" for characters that I write, hence why I have seen so many random pics of her ;D

Oh dang didn't know about the plastic surgery!!! I don't really follow what she does, just use her as a "face claim" for characters that I write, hence why I have seen so many random pics of her ;D
To be fair, no celeb really admits to having stuff done. But I really doubt anyone naturally has a nose like this:
32A3B78100000578-3513768-image-a-27_1459258163479.jpg

Also, she's got quite the chipmunk face!

Fan Bingbing isn't anyone new. She's been around since the 1998 series 还珠格格 (Huanzhugege ) She just happened to become more famous much later -- for example much after Zhao Wei & Lin Xinru who were in the main roles.

Also Fan Bingbing has never been known for being thin - more for her "classical" beauty (and well enhanced...) with long hair etc. She also is often surrounded by rumors and how exactly she "got to the top". Anyway, she's definitely been busy in building her career these past nearly 20 years but getting on topic never once has she actually been skinny. Perhaps in her “one bowl of noodles per day" surviving until being discovered days she was skinny as a teen, but that is basically the story of most actresses - true or not it makes for good storytelling.

Fan Bingbing isn't anyone new. She's been around since the 1998 series 还珠格格 (Huanzhugege ) She just happened to become more famous much later -- for example much after Zhao Wei & Lin Xinru who were in the main roles.

Also Fan Bingbing has never been known for being thin - more for her "classical" beauty (and well enhanced...) with long hair etc. She also is often surrounded by rumors and how exactly she "got to the top". Anyway, she's definitely been busy in building her career these past nearly 20 years but getting on topic never once has she actually been skinny. Perhaps in her “one bowl of noodles per day" surviving until being discovered days she was skinny as a teen, but that is basically the story of most actresses - true or not it makes for good storytelling.
Reading your post now, I meant "My Fair Princess" and not Empress of China :whistling: it's been a long looong time lol.... but yes she was always known for her classicly "beautiful" round face. Even as a child, I noticed her cheeks were outstandingly round. She has the typical V shape or whatever jawline now, but it's obviously surgery. She is very well (surgically) preserved though and looks good for her age, considering how long her career has been. Imo Zhao Wei was always the more facially beautiful one. It's a wonder how this chick got to where she is now based on what she had.

Oh my god, idk who she is but she's very thick and looks terrible in candids – so plastic my face hurts just looking at her.

• Agree