Fall fashion

Clara

Worker Bee
May 25, 2012
Sweden
What looks are you girls planing on wearing out and about when the cold comes? I would love to see full looks are I need a lot of inspiration to renew my closet!

I don't even know whats in style this season (I'm usually on top of it but not this year) but I know I'm already going crazy on the boots and booties as I usually am :luv: And thick sweaters/flannels/jackets, paired with black skinnies.

Reactions: 1 users
Anything with ankle boots.

upload_2015-8-25_8-35-47.png

With jeans.

upload_2015-8-25_8-36-27.png

With a skirt.

upload_2015-8-25_8-37-0.png

Or with a dress.

Reactions: 2 users
For me, black skinny jeans with boots and a jacket. Just got a pair of knee highs..., also got to get me a pair of leather leggings to wear with a sweater dress maybe
Screen Shot 2015-08-22 at 6.31.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-08-22 at 6.47.08 PM.png
tumblr_mhk6xhG19Y1rckuolo1_500.jpg

Fitted cropped knitted sweaters in warm colors like yellow and red (currently knitting one from a vintage pattern, if all goes well it's only one of many), a-line skirts and pencil skirts in neutral colors - that's what I'm mostly hoping to go for at the moment. Also am on the look-out for the perfect winter coat (without wool, because I'm sensitive, and warm, because I freeze all of the time), and the perfect boots (warm + rain resistant, but stylish).

I will probably be wearing more blue than black this season, but black jeans, black shoes, and black bag are always constant.
1c9f296fb17c969eae594e7fe25c984a.jpg

1. Not a fan of these shoes. The cropped ankle is also inappropriate if it is cold enough to require a coat.

lXo73fI.jpg

2. I don't like leather pants but otherwise solid.
7d19be77acb28dc4815a6c258e58b7e2.jpg

3. I really like sweater coats...and this shade of blue.

Also I couldn't find images that showed this how I imagine it, but I am digging the loose bottom + loose top trend. Another one is low rise pants with a top cropped to below the belly button, like a classier version of early 2000 crop tops. The current high waist bottom /high crop tops covers the "pooch" but with the lower stomach/hip bones showing it is harder for anyone who isn't thin to be confident enough to pull it off.

(fake) leather or black skinnies + thick jumpers. which is the same thing I've worn for a couple years :\
I'm thinking of adding more navys and blues on top because I'm feeling ~adventurous though. I liked these (given, maybe boring) Saint Laurent mens looks too:

1221dvr.jpg
16bf3p5.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Also am on the look-out for the perfect winter coat (without wool, because I'm sensitive, and warm, because I freeze all of the time), and the perfect boots (warm + rain resistant, but stylish).
These are sooo hard to find... Always a struggle!

These are sooo hard to find... Always a struggle!
Yes, especially because I'd like them to be decently priced too, haha. The coat would be even better if it had a hood, since where I live rain is never far away but it's even harder to find a cute, wool-free but warm, decently priced coat with a hood so I'll probably be happy even without it.

I have a plain black duffle coat to wear on top of outfits like these for winter, and a plain black blazer for the autumn period. I don't have thigh high boots like in the first picture, but thought it was a really nice outfit nonetheless. Generally I like skinny black jeans with ankle boots, and occasionally printed trousers if they fit well. On top I like blouses in neutral colours and jumpers in a brighter hue. I'm not really fussy over bags, as long as I can fit my stuff in.

Spring+2013+Models+atR03s6fXALl.jpg
Spring+2013+Models+7gptrO885itl.jpg

Spring+2013+Models+bVXxYY3i1bCl.jpg
Spring+2013+Models+vK5WRmr2pmfl.jpg
Spring+2013+Models+xXASNaKRKall.jpg
Spring+2013+Models+Ho4R50Kqik_l.jpg
Spring+2013+Models+loPxBa-bNtzl.jpg
Spring+2013+Models+a0FLcgnyJd2l.jpg
Spring+2013+Models+MF2oTE3EMYTl.jpg
Spring+2013+Models+BHVWYrSgZnhl.jpg

7d19be77acb28dc4815a6c258e58b7e2.jpg

3. I really like sweater coats...and this shade of blue.

I'm not fond of this coat. It's giving me too much of a bathrobe vibe. Everything else is spot on, though.

My wardrobe is generally the same year-round (mostly monochrome and jewel toned clothing with black boots of various heights), but I have a nice flared trench that I bring out when it starts to get really chilly.

I don't live in the East Coast unfortunately, so no fancy fur coat for me. :(

I'm always lugging around a huge backpack full of school folders, no chance of fashionable bags for me this year :(
This is exactly my situation! In general I don't really have much of a style right now. My wardrobe is extremely limited. I like more than one style and it's going to be hard for me to develop my personal sense of fashion as I don't want to waste money on experimental purchases.