Fall fashion

FrançoiseEllyn

Grand Dame
@ZeroDiet I've found that if someone doesn't have very distinct eyebrows, camel really washes them out. It may have already happened, even though I would be disappointed if it has/will, but that's why Burberry uses models with dark eyebrows. Thank god if they never jump on the bleached eyebrow trend.

Peppermint

Rookie
@ZeroDiet I've found that if someone doesn't have very distinct eyebrows, camel really washes them out. It may have already happened, even though I would be disappointed if it has/will, but that's why Burberry uses models with dark eyebrows. Thank god if they never jump on the bleached eyebrow trend.
I have dark eyebrows so this has given me hope! Thank you :)

I want to get a knock off of this, generic I know.

Reactions: 1 user

Peppermint

Rookie

I’m not gothic but love dark leather jackets for fall and light ones for spring. I have a burgundy one for fall.

I’m hoping riding boots will still be fashionable for years to come.

Reactions: 1 user

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
I have really dark/near black eyebrows and hair so for me, it wasn't that. I guess my skin tone just didn't work bc the coat looked beautiful on my friend. :( And I agree - I can't imagine bleached brows with a classic camel Burberry coat. So bad on so many levels.

Peonies

Rising Star
I'm totally lusting after Stuart weitzman thigh high "lowland" boots
(Ignore the shirt stress :-/)image.jpeg

chicbones

Grand Dame
I have some knee highs similar to the Stuart Weitzman ones, I love them! Perfect for autumn and they go with everything

classichic

Super Star
Reviving this thread, hope it's ok :cautious:
What are you girls buying this fall/autumn, wish list? looks you're going for? Really want some inspiration and have an excuse to go shopping haha. Also have no clue what's even in this season.

deerskulls

Worker Bee
I don't even know what's in season, for me fall is cozy knitwear, oversized jumpers, cardigans in fall leaf colours, white shirts, plaid, and oversized scarves in wonderful patterns, booties and warm-toned make-up. Never gonna change that <3

clairefhjao

VIP - Model
VIP
Reviving this thread, hope it's ok :cautious:
What are you girls buying this fall/autumn, wish list? looks you're going for? Really want some inspiration and have an excuse to go shopping haha. Also have no clue what's even in this season.
I still don't know what I'm gonna buy, but my go-to fall looks are:
Oversized sweater, skinny jeans/mini a-line skirt with over the knee boots (waitzman:luv:)
Also Burberry coat in honey and Gucci loafers :rolleyes:

Silent Night

Grand Dame
From what I've seen lately that I think I could wear:

(Especially love the fake fur and the sheer dresses; I will be looking out for these items for definite,)

(Fake) fur coats

Trusardi

Big/long sleeves

Jaquemus

Max Mara

Opera capes/big collars

MSGM

Sheer fabrics

Valentino

Rodarte

Patent bombers/trenches

Valentino