F/w 2013

Hussein Chalayan F/W 2013
tumblr_mj003hvifB1qguputo1_400.gif

tumblr_mizwxdh2X31qguputo1_400.gif

tumblr_mizzuiteZT1s1szpho1_500.gif
Just... omg yes. Because of those dresses (and how beautiful they were in motion) Hussein Chalayan definitely became one of my favorite shows of the season so far. Watching the show my heart skipped a beat each time the model pulled at the neckline.

I'm not a fan of a lot of the big prestigious fashion houses this season. Chanel and Dior were let downs IMO and St Laurent :facepalm: was pretty much a runway show of what the wannabe hipsters I see at the bus stop wear. Wang's Balenciaga was impressive, particularly in comparison. I liked Hussein Chalayan and Margiela, as well as a couple of others though.

Elie Saab soon...

Elie Saab! I liked it, especially the navy/blue ones :luv:
Sigrid was looked really skinny
(have to find more photos now haha)
2013-03-06-16-58-29-elie-saab-0034.jpg

Has no one commented on Valentino:smash: Valentino is my weakness, I always fall in love with their collections because their earthy antique style suites my tastes perfectly. Honestly though this wasn't my favourite collection, mostly due to the jackets and the few dresses that looked like a nuns uniform...however! I loved the tea length French schoolgirl dresses:luv: not to mention the legs that were displayed on some of the models! They were amazing! I highly advise everyone watch it, if not for the dresses, than for the legs!