F/w 2013

I don't know what GTFO means but I assume it's not very nice (I'm not very good at internet talk/abbreviations sorry :oops:).

You're so cute! It means, Get The Fuck Out. :)
I'm not that good with abbreviations either but somehow I know that one..:confused::whistling:

2wfux5k.png

Can we all just :rolleyes: at this for a moment.

:lol: This is just epic. Must've been a pleasant surprise.

DVF-
Cara opened which well...:rolleyes: I think the pic speaks for itself....
_DIA0007.450x675.JPG

I'm iffy on this collection to be honest (I'm not one for all over animal print) though I am coveting this jacket:
_DIA0047.450x675.JPG

:wtf: I can't believe she's the president of the CFDA. Obviously they didn't take talent into consideration when giving her that position :run:

Karlie and Magda.... next to Oscar de la Renta... in a show in which Galliano collaborated with.

:bow::bow::bow:

_OSC0781.450x675.JPG

ODLR was amazing, I adored the colors from that show, and the cast... :bow: Probably my favorite so far.

_OSC0119.450x675.JPG
_OSC0189.450x675.JPG

_OSC0529.450x675.JPG
_OSC0585.450x675.JPG

_OSC0599.450x675.JPG
_OSC0659.450x675.JPG

Jeremy+Scott+Fall+2013+OPrJfLIn1ifl.jpg

I have no words.

Jeremy Scott was such a fail.

:nopity:

And of course it had to be Wixson in that... whatever that is.

But hey, it wasn't the only eyesore in the show! Don't feel bad Tooth Gap!

_ARC0130.450x675.JPG
_ARC0137.450x675.JPG

I loved loved loved Olivier Theyskens and ODLR.

Also loved that a kitty cat finally went down the catwalk thanks to Tracy Reese. (I just love anything to do with cats and fashion, two things I both love)

fashion-week-cat.jpg

Lily McMenamy's face at Marc Jacobs (and in general tbh)...possibly even more revolting than Jeremy Scott's collection :nervous:

jjYtBS9.jpg

Lily McMenamy's face at Marc Jacobs (and in general tbh)...possibly even more revolting than Jeremy Scott's collection :nervous:

jjYtBS9.jpg
that marc jacobs collection was a hot mess!!!
Proenza was my favourite by far!!! Yes it referenced Balenciaga and Celine but it was beautiful, loved every single piece