F/w 2013

Ally

Rising Star
I don't know what GTFO means but I assume it's not very nice (I'm not very good at internet talk/abbreviations sorry :oops:).
You're so cute! It means, Get The Fuck Out. :)
I'm not that good with abbreviations either but somehow I know that one..:confused::whistling:

Super Star
DVF-
Cara opened which well...:rolleyes: I think the pic speaks for itself....

I'm iffy on this collection to be honest (I'm not one for all over animal print) though I am coveting this jacket:
:wtf: I can't believe she's the president of the CFDA. Obviously they didn't take talent into consideration when giving her that position :run:

lagamine

Rookie
:wtf: I can't believe she's the president of the CFDA. Obviously they didn't take talent into consideration when giving her that position :run:
I get what you mean, but she IS an incredible business woman so I can respect her for that reason.

B

Babydoll

Karlie and Magda.... next to Oscar de la Renta... in a show in which Galliano collaborated with.

:bow::bow::bow:

B

Babydoll

ODLR was amazing, I adored the colors from that show, and the cast... :bow: Probably my favorite so far.

Allie

Worker Bee
I only want to wear this knife dress from The Blonds forever and ever more.

B

Babydoll

I have no words.
Jeremy Scott was such a fail.

:nopity:

And of course it had to be Wixson in that... whatever that is.

But hey, it wasn't the only eyesore in the show! Don't feel bad Tooth Gap!

Super Star
Another collection I really liked is from Delpozo :luv:

thatschic

Rookie
I loved loved loved Olivier Theyskens and ODLR.

Also loved that a kitty cat finally went down the catwalk thanks to Tracy Reese. (I just love anything to do with cats and fashion, two things I both love)

Super Star
Lily McMenamy's face at Marc Jacobs (and in general tbh)...possibly even more revolting than Jeremy Scott's collection :nervous:

xoxoadore

Worker Bee
Lily McMenamy's face at Marc Jacobs (and in general tbh)...possibly even more revolting than Jeremy Scott's collection :nervous:

that marc jacobs collection was a hot mess!!!
Proenza was my favourite by far!!! Yes it referenced Balenciaga and Celine but it was beautiful, loved every single piece