F/W 12/13 Campaigns

Super Star
May 11, 2012
I wasn't really sure where to make this thread, so I just decided to put it here.

Anyway, feel free to post campaigns that have been released, campaign news, campaign speculation, campaign rumors, etc :kiss:

Louis Vuitton by Meisel

6350dd34gw1dtr78qdo3jj.jpg

Elena Bartels, Franzi Mueller, Julia Nobis, Marie Piovesan, Mackenzie Drazan, Magda Laguinge, Marina Heiden, Ros Georgiou and Hedvig Palm

This campaign is fabulous IMO, even better than the S/S 12 campaign (which I also loved :luv:). Classic Meisel. Not a fan of the casting though, I think 9 girls is way too much :rolleyes:

Calvin Klein Encounter Fragrance

101986-800w.jpg

Lara Stone and Alexander Skarsgard

Gucci Pre-Fall 2012

tumblr_m4sjrdfIne1rrse0wo1_1280.jpg

IMG_0003_2.jpg
IMG_0004_2.jpg

Karmen Pedaru and Nadja Bender.

Karmen's 5th Gucci campaign! :luv:

Marc Jacobs by Juergen Teller

100217-800w.jpg

Marie Piovesan

Worst campaign released so far :nopity: Flop again~

Chanel Beauty

N13380643562321681_1.jpg

Jac Jagaciak

Jac...again :rolleyes: Her other Chanel beauty ad was much better IMO. She just looks terrible here.

Versace (including Menswear) by Mert and Marcus

versace4.jpg

versace1.jpg

versace3.jpg

versace2.jpg

versace5.jpg

versace6.jpg

Elza Luijendijk, Philipp Schmidt, Dmitriy Tanner and Kacey Carrig (still unpictured)

Not a fan of the male casting, but WOW at Elza! :bow: Initially disappointed at them choosing a 16-year old newbie after using Gisele last season, but her photos are fabulous! The B&W works really well too.

6350dd34gw1dtr78qdo3jj.jpg

Elena Bartels, Franzi Mueller, Julia Nobis, Marie Piovesan, Mackenzie Drazan, Magda Laguinge, Marina Heiden, Ros Georgiou and Hedvig Palm

This campaign is fabulous IMO, even better than the S/S 12 campaign (which I also loved :luv:). Classic Meisel. Not a fan of the casting though, I think 9 girls is way too much :rolleyes:

I'm in love with this as well. But yeah.. 9 girls is a little bit too much, confusing.