F.r.i.e.n.d.s

Mondler re-united,

Monica-Chandler-Reunited-3.jpg

obviously, Monica > the other two girls.

But her looks got worse after 6 season, imho. I think Cox took some hormones to get pregnant or whatever therapy she had.

Totally agree with @cokediet & @oferta . Monica was just so much prettier than the other girls. Her body (at her skinniest) is up there with my other thinspos for sure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I still watch friends to this day for 2 reasons: 1. It is funny as hell, even though I know all the episodes and can recite quote a few lines. And 2. In certain seasons, Monica and Rachel are total thinspo. Xylophones (Monica) and collarbones galore!

I still watch friends to this day for 2 reasons: 1. It is funny as hell, even though I know all the episodes and can recite quote a few lines. And 2. In certain seasons, Monica and Rachel are total thinspo. Xylophones (Monica) and collarbones galore!

I watch Friends religiously as well! I own the whole set on DVD :oops:

I love Rachel in season 5 & 6.. her arms are amazing!

My holiday ritual has actually been sitting around with a cup of green tea and watching friends while reading the forums. Monica and rachel are so skinny <3

I am such a geek. I have set my alarm for 5 am to wake up and be at the gym at 6, however it is 1:30 am, I am streaming season 4 and eating a bowl of steamed green beans haha. I feel so young and reckless WOOT :party: :lol:
lmao, I have the whole series on DVD and literally do not go one day without it! Season 4 is a fav too!!

Two things (so happy I found this thread) I was watching so much of this with my friends recently, and they all know me as the girl who's a bitch to fat people (they find it funny thank god), so needless to say, we all loved how truly critical this show is to fatties. Like SO bad. Even ugly naked guy is only ugly because he got fat, and they way they make fun of fat Monica and Chandler is so mean to fatties in the earlier seasons, I love it. They're just so aligned with me I guess.

Also, my friends didn't realise that Courtney Cox was pregnant in the 10th season, and that's why she's bigger. Honestly, she doesn't even look that pregnant, she just looks like she's super bloated. Well done to her.

The episode where Rachel is naked is like ultimate to me, she looks amazing. Also her wardrobe when she's working at Central Perk in the earliest seasons is identical to mine, so needless to say I look to her when I'm feeling hungry.

The episode where Rachel is naked is like ultimate to me, she looks amazing. Also her wardrobe when she's working at Central Perk in the earliest seasons is identical to mine, so needless to say I look to her when I'm feeling hungry.

Rachel starts getting pretty skinny in season 5 and on into 6 & 7 she is super inspiring :) Season 8 she is preggs, but I think that was also a skinny time for her. 9 & 10 she's not that great :/

Rachel starts getting pretty skinny in season 5 and on into 6 & 7 she is super inspiring :) Season 8 she is preggs, but I think that was also a skinny time for her. 9 & 10 she's not that great :/

Definitely have to agree, but before the last two seasons, even when she's not at her absolute skinniest, she definitely is skinny at heart (if that makes sense), but my god season 7 especially she's just perfect.
I think changing her wardrobe into more professional things also changed how skinny she really looked, especially in the episodes from the 90s she has as times the cocaine-skinny look that was so chic at the time, but when her clothes got bulkier they just didn't style them right to show off how perfect she was.
I also always loved that she didn't look pregnant from the back, like it was so much more realistic. They maintained her legs and everything, I like it when people make it clear that you don't have to be fat to be pregnant. Like Charlotte running whilst pregnant on Sex and the City.

I love FRIENDS so much ! I've started watching it a few months ago and I'm in the middle of season 4. I love it, it always manages to make me smile/laugh, even when i'm anxious, sad, etc. Such a great show.

I love FRIENDS so much ! I've started watching it a few months ago and I'm in the middle of season 4. I love it, it always manages to make me smile/laugh, even when i'm anxious, sad, etc. Such a great show.
Deadass pulled a thread up from nearly a year and a half ago friend.

Reactions: 1 user