F.r.i.e.n.d.s

I love Friends, too. I had the first 7 seasons (I hated the Joey-Rachel-Ross saga) on my hdd, which was destroyed last week. Never did a back up. :nopity:

Monica was skinny at one stage (this is from season 5)
269408_135872653160743_2570725_n.jpg

I love love love this show! I've been watching 1-2 episodes weeknights because they show them on nick@night and it's hilarious, I loved when Chandler was super skinny in the first seasons, I later looked it up and it looks like it was because he had some type of drug addiction, too bad

I LOVE Friends. I watched it and all the reruns in my childhood so I have seen every episode at least 5 times. I know them all by heart. Its hilarious because my ex-bf had also seen every episode and we would relate to things in our relationship or just every day events through Friends references. He would just say "remember the time when Ross...." and I would know exactly what he was talking about lol.

My fave character is Chandler. He's hilarious and I loved Monica & Chandler even more than Ross & Rachel.

tumblr_mmvmmzxg041s57sgxo1_500.gif

tumblr_mgi2mslkjP1rxhve6o1_500.gif

actor-chandler-bing-friends-funny-guys-Favim.com-415852.jpg

funny-friends-tv-show-quotes--large-msg-134359958104.jpg

lol joey would not fit in here.
friends-funny-joey-Favim.com-239626.gif

One of my favorites. I love Phoebe. There have been marathons on all night for the past few days so i've been getting very little sleep.
tumblr_mws5b90xvf1r9zaago1_500.gif

tumblr_mwq90136Ci1r066hlo4_250.gif

tumblr_mwua7yrkDP1qfcnnko1_250.gif
tumblr_mwua7yrkDP1qfcnnko2_250.gif

tumblr_mwxlofS33k1r59l70o3_250.gif

tumblr_mwriedlRIU1slogv2o2_250.gif
tumblr_mwriedlRIU1slogv2o8_250.gif
tumblr_mwriedlRIU1slogv2o6_250.gif

Personality wise, I think I'm a lot like Rachel (maybe a little Chandler too)

Personality wise, I think I'm a lot like Rachel (maybe a little Chandler too)

haha, but that's also because Rachel is the most 'normal' one of them all. I mean, if I ever talked to Phoebe in real life, I would think she's a nutjob!

But yes, Friends is awesome. I started watching the Big Bang Theory, and it's actually not at all that bad! I would think it'd just be a bad follow-up of Friends, but I wasn't deceived! ;)

But yes, Friends is awesome. I started watching the Big Bang Theory, and it's actually not at all that bad! I would think it'd just be a bad follow-up of Friends, but I wasn't deceived! ;)

That's precisely what I thought about How I Met Your Mother, but it's different in its own way and I love it too. I have never really gotten into the Big Bang Theory... Maybe I'll have to watch it!

In big bang theory you'd either have to be in touch with your inner geek or at least have to appreciate them :) i love the first three seasons, but still watch it though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In big bang theory you'd either have to be in touch with your inner geek or at least have to appreciate them :) i love the first three seasons, but still watch it though :)

Yes that is the only part that I slightly disliked, I thought they enforced the whole Sheldon and his long, annoying explanations wayyy too much.

It was kind of funny in the beginning (I'm talking about the first 3 episodes) but it's not something that you can sustain for 3+ seasons. I mean, we got it, he's a nerd, but you can't play that card for too long (unlike Phoebe's completely lunatic character, for instance)

Yes that is the only part that I slightly disliked, I thought they enforced the whole Sheldon and his long, annoying explanations wayyy too much.

It was kind of funny in the beginning (I'm talking about the first 3 episodes) but it's not something that you can sustain for 3+ seasons. I mean, we got it, he's a nerd, but you can't play that card for too long (unlike Phoebe's completely lunatic character, for instance)

Yeah, I'm somewhat a geek (not really smart enough, those who can't do teach, right)... So I love Sheldon!

6upyju4y.jpg

Picture is from a report from one of my students. Asked them to shortly describe doppler effect, this one quoted Sheldon (not a very good report, but it made me smile)

Me loves some FRIENDS. I think my fav is Ross. The acting is superb, Schwimmer's entire mimic is the one to beat. But overall the group chemistry has been amazing, they are a joy to watch. :)

btw: yesterday I was watching a season 5 episode, Courteney was looking super during her skinny time.