Ewa Wladymiruk

6C6AFEF1-5306-4833-92A4-DD1CC5AC1FD9.jpeg

Love the shirt, love the arms more

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Wow!!! She should be all over the fashion world.. covers, magazines, fashion shows, shoots, campaigns, etc. I wonder why she seems to me less “successful” than she deserves.. or is it only my impression?

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I love Ewa's look. I saw some people don't like her face, but I think it's so uniquely beautiful and makes her even more memorable. Obviously her body is long and thin and perfect too.

Attachments

• 20190626_103108.jpg
    20190626_103108.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 20190626_103123.jpg
    20190626_103123.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 65
  • 20190626_103054.jpg
    20190626_103054.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Useful
Reactions: 1 users
I love Ewa's look. I saw some people don't like her face, but I think it's so uniquely beautiful and makes her even more memorable. Obviously her body is long and thin and perfect too.
I’m gonna preface this with “welcome to the forums” as to no appear a total bitch on your arrival. But, as you’ll soon found out if this becomes a habit, reposting photos that have already been swooned on up thread is generally frowned upon here, unless the thread is 50 pages long and it’s more of a throwback type of post.

Your contribution becomes even more redundant when you add a comment saying the exact same thing everyone else has said. Ewa wouldn’t have a seven-page-long thread if she wasn’t skinny or pretty (or alternatively, fat or annoying). Try and make your comments insightful, informative or thought-provoking where possible. Stating the obvious is only excusable when you’re adding some unseen photos, but see above.

Whilst nothing you said was actually wrong and I somewhat appreciated seeing those photos again, I’m gonna tell you this as a warning for when you may be tempted to resurrect an actually dead thread with photos already discussed on the other pages. As you’re new here and I don’t wanna scare you away, I’ll let you off with the eternally sarcastic ‘useful’ react. :kiss:

• Agree
Okay, yeah those poses are cringe-AF but she’s young, let’s give her some time...

But those HIPs! Oh my god, I want her and her bones. I love how dainty she is. Makes the clothes she wears all the more flattering. (Fashion aside, of course.)

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 users
Okay, yeah those poses are cringe-AF but she’s young, let’s give her some time...

But those HIPs! Oh my god, I want her and her bones. I love how dainty she is. Makes the clothes she wears all the more flattering. (Fashion aside, of course.)

I believe the poses are meant to be ironic she has smeared make up with a caption picking fun at 12 year old her. If you scroll the previous pages and check her insta out you can see she’s pretty bad ass and probably one of the farthest models from cringe worthy!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
1. Weight estimates? Or, even better, bmi estimates? She’s positively tiny.

2. Why does she seemingly never book real HF work? Barcelona fw seems so below what you’d expect someone of her face, height and body to be booking. Am I being ignorant? Optimistic? Lmk

1. Weight estimates? Or, even better, bmi estimates? She’s positively tiny.

2. Why does she seemingly never book real HF work? Barcelona fw seems so below what you’d expect someone of her face, height and body to be booking. Am I being ignorant? Optimistic? Lmk
To answer 2. This may be a controversial opinion but I personally believe she may not be booking high caliber HF work due to the fact that she is SO skinny. From what I have noticed, brands have been straying from the ultra skinny look more and more with the 'body positive' movements. Not saying that HF brands are booking fatties... but they certainly are not booking girls who may get them in controversy with the press for being 'unhealthy'... *cough* Gucci Cruise 2016 *cough*.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
To answer 2. This may be a controversial opinion but I personally believe she may not be booking high caliber HF work due to the fact that she is SO skinny. From what I have noticed, brands have been straying from the ultra skinny look more and more with the 'body positive' movements. Not saying that HF brands are booking fatties... but they certainly are not booking girls who may get them in controversy with the press for being 'unhealthy'... *cough* Gucci Cruise 2016 *cough*.

If that was the case her agency would be pushing her to workout and gain in the right places... I think it may have something to do with her height, I recall seeing a photo of her next to some other models and she was overtowering them.
It's a shame cause she would be a walking dream for some shows like ysl 🖤

Some photos I don’t think have been posted here yet (I especially love the last one :luv:). Ewa is the ultimate thinspo, and SO consistent. Her arms, legs, waist, everything is just perfect :bow:

• Love