Eva Longoria

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by Skinny Gurl, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Skinny Gurl

Skinny Gurl The Entertainment

I couldn't find a thread on Eva - so I thought I'd start one after seeing some very unflattering pictures of her in a bikini.

Rio De Janeiro - March 2013

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Puerto Rico - some time earlier this year

[​IMG]

She looks so gross, especially in the Rio De Janeiro pictures! She has so much extra weight in her mid-section - her stomach is so fat, she looks pregnant. Ugh!

2. xoxoadore

xoxoadore Worker Bee

omg these are so painful to look at!!! Thank god I didn't see her while she was here, I would've had a disgusted look with out even trying to hide it :( She was never super skinny imo but is fairly petite and looked really good at her lowest weight circa 2005
    [​IMG]

3. Golden ice

Golden ice Super Star

Ugh, she looks like Courtney kardashian in these pics

4. Miss_Skinny

Miss_Skinny Worker Bee

Despite the fact she doesn't always look very good, I still like her a lot. She was a lot of fun in the Desperate Housewives series, my fav character.

5. BellaNicole

BellaNicole Rookie

Ugh I didn't realize how far she's let herself go. I've never thought of her as skinny or even thin, but that's insane. Also she's doing herself no favors by wearing that bikini.

6. BeautifulWay

BeautifulWay Guest

She's such a weenie about her weight.

Of course people are commenting on her gain, so she hit back with a little bit of "I was newly divorced and super depressed... I wasn't eating and I was sad and super unhealthy. Now I'm happy and fat" kind of thing.

Sounds like a fishy excuse to me.

• Like Like x 1
  7. EmilyEden

EmilyEden Rookie

I came looking for this thread after seeing some horrible pictures. I didn't realise she'd let this happen, I don't know how she let her stomach go so far? Does she not realise that exercise is one of the best cures for depression and its actually good for you?
    I read in an interview about appearing at cannes that she said she knows she is 'skinny fat'.....well, im not sure about the skinny part

8. MickeyMouse

MickeyMouse Banned
    Banned

I guess permanently RIP her skinny self.

Source: JJ October 2014
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. MickeyMouse

MickeyMouse Banned
    Banned

She needs to reconnect with VB to get back into shape.

Source: Fanpop (2010)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]