• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Eva Longoria

Skinny Gurl

The Entertainment
Reaction score
Website
www.skinnygossip.com
I couldn't find a thread on Eva - so I thought I'd start one after seeing some very unflattering pictures of her in a bikini.

Rio De Janeiro - March 2013

Puerto Rico - some time earlier this year

She looks so gross, especially in the Rio De Janeiro pictures! She has so much extra weight in her mid-section - her stomach is so fat, she looks pregnant. Ugh!

xoxoadore

Worker Bee
Reaction score
omg these are so painful to look at!!! Thank god I didn't see her while she was here, I would've had a disgusted look with out even trying to hide it :( She was never super skinny imo but is fairly petite and looked really good at her lowest weight circa 2005

Golden ice

Super Star
Reaction score
I couldn't find a thread on Eva - so I thought I'd start one after seeing some very unflattering pictures of her in a bikini.

Rio De Janeiro - March 2013

Puerto Rico - some time earlier this year

She looks so gross, especially in the Rio De Janeiro pictures! She has so much extra weight in her mid-section - her stomach is so fat, she looks pregnant. Ugh!
Ugh, she looks like Courtney kardashian in these pics

Miss_Skinny

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Despite the fact she doesn't always look very good, I still like her a lot. She was a lot of fun in the Desperate Housewives series, my fav character.

BellaNicole

Rookie
Reaction score
Ugh I didn't realize how far she's let herself go. I've never thought of her as skinny or even thin, but that's insane. Also she's doing herself no favors by wearing that bikini.

B

BeautifulWay

She's such a weenie about her weight.

Of course people are commenting on her gain, so she hit back with a little bit of "I was newly divorced and super depressed... I wasn't eating and I was sad and super unhealthy. Now I'm happy and fat" kind of thing.

Sounds like a fishy excuse to me.

Reactions: 1 person

EmilyEden

Rookie
Reaction score
I came looking for this thread after seeing some horrible pictures. I didn't realise she'd let this happen, I don't know how she let her stomach go so far? Does she not realise that exercise is one of the best cures for depression and its actually good for you?
I read in an interview about appearing at cannes that she said she knows she is 'skinny fat'.....well, im not sure about the skinny part

MickeyMouse

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She needs to reconnect with VB to get back into shape.

Source: Fanpop (2010)